Chapter 92

The next day Singto and Krist dropped Deborah and Annie to their new house. They helped them to move in and then they had lunch together. Annie was chatting with Krist the whole time. Krist tried to include Singto in their talks but Annie wouldn't talk much with him and Singto didn't care. After lunch Krist and Singto went to Krist's parent's place. Dave had called them for dinner. Mark was also going to be there.

They reached Krist's place and met Dave and Susan. Singto greeted them and Krist hugged Susan. Mark arrived some time later. They sat down in the living area. Krist told them about Annie.

"I hope you do know what you are doing. You trust people easily and make friends but just be careful. We don't want another Angel." Dave said.

"I know dad and I will be careful I promise." Krist said smiling.

Susan smiled. She looked at Singto and asked,"Sing, what have you planned for the wedding?"

"Mae, we have decided to wait for a year. We have too much work right now and it won't be ending soon. So it would be better if we wait." Singto replied.

"How will your work suffer if you got married? You can take some time out like a month. It's not too much. We are there to plan out the whole wedding." Susan said.

Dave and Mark agrees with her. Singto looked at Krist and asked,"What do you think? What should we do?"

"I agree with mae. I don't want a big wedding. Just a small ceremony with our parent's and friends. But if you want us to wait then I won't mind. Whatever you want P." Krist said smiling.

Singto nodded and looked at everyone. He thought for a while and then said,"Even I would want a small ceremony. But we can't get married legally. I have asked P'Jane to inquire about Monk ceremony. I had heard that some people have got married like that. I hope you don't mind?"

"We don't mind as long as you two are happy." Mark said.

Dave and Susan also nodded. For them all that matters was their children's happiness.

After dinner Singto and Krist were about to leave when Susan stopped them. "Why don't you stay here tonight? You can go in the morning."

Krist smiled at his mae. He hugged her and said,"I would love to mae. I miss spending time with you and dad. P, can we please stay here?"

Singto laughed and nodded. Krist smiled at him and went to sit with his dad. They spent the night in Krist's room.

The next morning Susan prepared Krist's favourite breakfast. They were eating when Krist's phone rang. Krist looked at the name displayed and smiled broad.

"Hi Annie. How are you?" Krist asked.

Singto watched him silently. Krist looked excited over what Annie was telling him. He didn't try to stop Krist as he didn't want to upset him. After talking with Annie, Krist looked at Singto.

"What was that about?" Singto asked.

"Ohh Annie was inviting me to watch a movie with her today. It's a new movie and I want to watch it. So can I go?" Krist asked.

Susan said,"No. You can't go with her alone. If you want to go, go with Singto."

"But mae, P is busy today. He won't be able to come. Please mae. I want to go. She is my friend. She is not at all like Angel. Trust me." Krist said.

"P, please let me go. I promise I will be careful." Krist looked at Singto and said.

Singto sighed. He was about to agree when Dave walked in. Susan told him everything. Krist now sat sulking. Dave laughed seeing him like this.