Chapter 52

Singto and Krist were called for a meeting at GMM TV office. They met many actors there. Looks like the producers have called everyone here but why? P'Jane was also clueless. He asked Yuyu (Krist's manager) but she didnt know either. All actors were asked to sit in conference room.

Pete the head of the production started the meeting.

"Good morning everyone. We have worked together for many years and we have successfully given many hit bl series. There many fans of all couples. Today I have a new proposal. This is something new for me and you also and I would like your help and co-operation. I would like to make new couples now. As everyone are friendly with each other I dont think it will be hard. We have many scripts ready to start. We will do a photoshoot with new couple and put it online for voting. The people can decide which couple they want. We would inform your managers about the schedule for the shoot. Thank you so much for your time and support."

As soon as Pete left everyone started talking.

"I wonder who will be with whom. How will they decide? I don't anyone else Max." Tul said pouting. He didn't want to act with anyone else.

"I think it will be a nice experience. People always want some changes and even we can grow as actors." Captain said.

Singto and Krist just looked at each other. Krist was worried. Even he didn't want to act with someone else. Singto signalled him and they went out.

"P, I don't want to act with someone else. I am sure our fans won't like it and the producers will have no option but to call us back together as couple." Krist was confident of their Peraya fans group.
Singto just nodded amd hugged him.

"Krist, I don't know what the fans will do but I want you to co-operate with the team. It doesnt matter who you work with. We will always be together."

Krist blushed at this and hugged his P.

They went out for lunch with their managers. They could see many actors having lunch in the same restaurant. Just then P'Jane got a call from the office.
He spoke to the person on call and after some time disconnected. He looked at Singto and said,"It was Pete's assistant. They have called all managers tomorrow for the details of the shoot."

Yuyu nodded. She touched Krist's hand and told him to relax. Krist just smiled. He was calm now. He decided to try the new series with a  new partner. He knows that no matter who he works with he will always have Singto beside him.

"Krist, why is Knot not here?" Singto asked.
He had met Bright and the gang but he didnt see Knot anywhere.

"Knot is out for some event. I had called him in the morning. He will be back in 2 days. His manager will come today." Krist replied.

Singto nodded. They went home after lunch. Krist went to his room and laid on the bed. Singto came beside him and touched his face.

"Are you still worried?" He asked.

"No P. I know that no matter who we work with we will always be together. I trust you P. I love you." Krist said.

"I love you too." He leaned in and kissed him on his lips. Krist opened his lips and touched his tongue. He sucked on Singto's lower lips. He pulled Singto more close to him. Singto kissed him more and then pulled away. Krist looked at him rejected.

"P..why did you stop?" He whined.

"Later Krist. We have to go. Your parents are leaving tomorrow. We have to meet them for dinner." Singto said smiling.

"Ohhh....I forgot about it. P, should we give them something for their trip?" Krist asked.

"Hmmm. Let's go to the mall first and see. Then later we'll go to your place."

Krist nodded and went to the bathroom. He wanted to take a shower before going. Singto was laying out clothes for himself and Krist.

They went to the mall first. Krist wanted to gift something to his parents. They went to the clothes department and Krist bought a nice jacket for his dad. He searched something for his mom but he didn't like anything.

"Why don't you try the accessories department?" Singto said.

Krist nodded and went there. He saw a nice bracelet which he loved. He was sure his mae will love it too. He told the salesgirl to pack it and was just wandering when he saw couple bracelet. He liked it and thought of buying it. He asked Singto,"P, can we buy this too? I like it."

"Whatever you want Krist." Krist was so happy.

He paid for the bracelet and put it on Singto's wrist. Singto put the other on Krist's wrist. They looked at each other and then held hands.

They belong to each other now.