Chapter 91

"Annie."

Annie giggled at them and held out her hand towards Krist."Hi, I am Annie..."

Krist shook her hand looking shocked. Singto looked at her and smiled as he had to. He couldn't ignore her now. He said hi but Annie was looking at Krist with wide eyes and she just couldnt stop giggling.

Deborah came towards them and said,"I am sorry Singto and Krist. I didn't know that she will come so soon. I was about to go to the other place but then she called me telling that she had arrived. I had to rush to the train station to pick her up. Am very sorry for the inconvenience. I will look for another place tomorrow and move out soon."

Krist looked at her and said,"You can stay here together. It's only for a few days."

Annie smiled at him. Deborah thanked him and then said to Annie,"Annie, you shouldn't trouble them. You also should thank them for allowing you to stay here."

Annie rushed towards Krist and said,"Thank you so much Krist and Singto. I won't trouble you and I will help Grandma in her work."

Singto looked at her. She was only looking at Krist and not she had onky glanced towards him once. Now that they had finished talking Singto wanted to go to their room. He looked at them and then said,"It's getting now. Let's go to sleep. Come Krist."

Krist smiled at him and came towards him. Annie looked at them and was about to say something but Deborah glared at her so she just said goodnight and went to the guest bedroom.

"She looks like a good girl na P. I hope we can be friend's soon." Krist told Singto.

Singto looked at him and shrugged. "Please be careful Krist. We can't let her get too close to us. Krist..."

"Ya ya I know. I am not a kid P. I can trust people and I know how to protect myself. So let me decide who I want to be friends with." Krist said angrily.

He had enough of Singto believing that Annie was a bad girl and will hurt him like Angel. Annie was a sweet girl who was a cheerful and helpful can't he see that. Krist turned to his side and went to sleep. Singto went near him and asked,"I know that you are not a kid. I am only asking you to be careful. You don't know much about her."

"We can atleast try to be her friends and try to know her better. If you don't want to then don't bjt you can't stop me from making her my friend." Krist replied angrily.

Singto sighed and cuddled him. He kissed his hair and went to sleep.

The next morning they all had breakfast together. Annie was chatting with Krist happily. Krist also was laughing with her. He didn't want Krist to be angry at him again. After breakfast Singto said,"Let's go Krist. I will drop you then I will go to my shoot."

Krist nodded and got up. Annie stood up too and asked,"Krist, can I come too???"

Singto was shocked at her question. How can she ask Krist to take her with him? He was about to refuse when Deborah said,"No Annie. How can you go with him? He is going for work. Don't disturb. You ate not going anywhere."

Annie looked upset. She looked at Krist hoping that he will let her come but Krist didn't. He took his bag and said,"Don't worry Annie. We will talk when I come back home. See  you later."

Singto smiled. For a minute he was afraid that Krist will take her with him but he didn't. He was glad that Krist knew what he should and shouldn't do.

Krist was chatting with him all the way to his shoot. When Singto parked they saw Godt and Bas standing near their car. They got down and went to meet them. Godt and Bas smiled at them.