Chapter 24

"Singto are you ok? Why are your eyes so red?" P'Jane asked.

"Nothing. Was reading late last night. Why have you come here so early?"

"I have news for you. You have a new project."P'Jane said excitedly.

"I hope it's not with Krist." Singto's father asked.

P'Jane looked at him and replied,"You remember that beach location shoot. Well, the promotion people called me yesterday. They have decided to have 2 couples for the shoot. It will be you and Angel."

Singto's father was happy to hear that. Atlast his son can be with an actress.

"Who is the other couple?" Singto asked.

"It will be Krist and Godt."

Singto was shocked. Krist and Godt? He cant see Krist with anyone else. He didn't know how to face Krist after that night.

Singto's father didnt say anything. He watched Singto. Was he sad or happy? He thought. Maybe Singto shouldnt do this project.

He was about to cancel it but then Singto said that he was happy to pair with Angel. He looked at his son and sighed. He just wished everything will turn out fine. He did feel guilty about forcing his son but it was for his own good.

When they were alone P'Jane asked Singto,"Are you ok? Will you be able to see Krist with someone else?"

"I am fine with it. I am excited to work with Angel. She is so beautiful. Krist can work with anyone he wants. Why should I be bothered?"

Singto tried to hide his true feelings. He didnt tell P'Jane any thing that had happened with Krist. He hoped that Krist was fine. He wanted to see him so he thought of going to the University. "I will just watch him from far." He said to himself.

He stood near the gate. He saw Krist coming with Knot. He felt jealous watching him smileat Knot but in his mind he was glad that Krist was smiling. It didn't matter who was beside as long as he was happy. He was sure that with time Krist will forget him and move on.

He looked one more time at Krist and left from there.

Krist looked around. He felt Singto's presence. He looked everywhere nervous. Why am I searching him? Why do I still feel him? Why can't I stop loving him? Krist thought.

Knot looked at Krist being nervous. "You looking for someone?" he asked.

Krist nodded no and smiled at him. "Will pick you at 6 then?" Knot asked.

Krist said yes and went to his classes. Maybe with time his heart will stop loving Singto.