Chapter 73

The  next morning Krist got ready to go to his University. The new term had started. He was getting ready when he got a call from Tew. He picked it up excited. "Hello Tew. How's Knot?" He asked.

"Hello Krist. Knot woke up just now.  He is asking for you. Come fast." Tew cut the call.

Krist was so happy. He wore his clothes and rushed outside. Singto saw him and before he could ask Krist hugged him and said excitedly,"P, Knot woke up. Tew called me just now. He is asking for me. Please lets go there na."

Singto said,"But Krist your term starts today. If we go now to the hospital you will be late for your classes. I will take you there in the evening. I will drop you to University and then go to see Knot."

Krist wasn't ready to listen. He started to argue,"But P I want to see him now. You know how much I was worried. Please let me bunk today's classes. I promise I will attend regularly from tomorrow. Please take me there." Krist begged Singto. He needed to see Knot. Singto looked at him and sighed. He didn't argue anymore and nodded.

They left in Singto's car. As soon as they reached Krist rushed to Knot's room. He was relieved to see Knot awake. Tew was sitting beside him. Tew was on Knot's right side and Knot's mae on his left side. Krist rushed over to Knot. Knot smiled at him and Krist tried to hug him but he wasnt sure if he could. Tew notice this and stood up and moved Krist to his side. Krist sat on his side and hugged Knot. Knot smiled and said,"Take it easy now. I am fine. Don't worry Krist."

Krist kept hugging him and when he sat up he had tears in his eyes. Knot was surprised. "Hey..why are you crying now? I am ok you can see na.. please don't cry."

"You scared me you idiot. Dont you dare do this again or else I won't talk to you again." Krist hit him on his hand. Knot winced in pain. Instantly Krist touched him and said sorry and tried to see if he was very hurt. Knot laughed. "I am ok Krist. Dont worry."

Krist smiled at him. Knot noticed Singto standing near him. "Hi Singto. Nice to see you."

Singto smiled,"Its nice to see you. You scared us. How are you feeling now?"

"Having some pain but I can handle it. I hope the doctor releases me soon." Knot said.

"I hope so too." Tew said. He was smiling now. He stood beside Knot's parents and he hugged Knot's mae. Knot looked pleased to see that his parents accepted Tew. He did love Tew very much and now he was part of his life. They were busy talking among themselves when Chan arrived. He greeted Singto and then went to Knot. He explained everything about his case and also said that they had caught everyone involved in this. Everyone was happy to hear that.

Chan said,"Knot, I have caught those guys on the basis of the CCTV  footage but I still need your statement. If you also recognize them then this case will be strong and they will be punished severely."

Knot listened carefully. He said,"That day I had entered the gym and I saw these group of guys working out. At first they were talking and laughing so I didnt pay any attention but then one guy started to talk bad about Krist. Then everyone started to bad mouth Krist. I couldn't tolerate it and I went and shouted at them. We had arguments and then when I couldn't control my anger I punched them and threw them out. I banned them from coming to the gym ever again. I told Ema to do the same. After that I returned to my office. I thought they won't trouble me anymore but then when I came out after lunch they attacked me unexpected. They hit me hard on my head and then I lost consciousness. I don't remember anything after that."

Krist was shocked to hear that. He felt guilty. Singto went towards him and held him. "Its not your fault. Don't feel guilty Krist."he told Krist. Krist nodded. He hugged him and looked at Chan who was writing everything in his notepad.

"Hmm. Do you recognise their faces?" Chan asked.

"I can try. I think I know one guy from that group. He is a student in Krist's  University. His name is Brian." Knot said.

Krist was shocked. He remembered Brian. He had tried to talk to him in University. He got angry now. How dare he hurt Knot. Singto tried to calm him. Chan nodded. He had enough information now. He left after telling Knot that he will keep him informed.

Tew went beside Knot and smiled at him. Knot smiled at him and then spoke to Krist,"Dont feel bad Krist. Its not your fault. Ok."

Krist smiled. They spent some time together then Singto left for his set. He dropped Krist to his University so that he can take notes from his friends. He had called Godt and told him that he will come back on set after his classes end. Krist told him that he will come on set fron tomorrow as he wants to meet Knot. Godt agreed and they made plans to meet the next day for rehearsal.

When Singto reached the set Angel came towards him but he ignored her and went to P'Jane. P'Jane was worried about Knot and also for Krist. He asked him,"How is Krist and also Knot? Did he wake up?"

"Yes Knot woke up today morning. We had gone to meet him. He is ok now."

"How is Krist? Where is he now?"

"Krist has gone to his University. His new term started today but he wanted to meet Knot so he didnt attend todays classes. He has gone to take notes and then he will go back home."

"Hmm. Thats good. I hope everyone will forget about the past now. And no one troubles him."

Singto nodded. Later he got busy with his shoot. Angel tried many times to talk to Singto but he didnt pay her any attention. Singto sat with P'Jane for lunch. He called Krist. "Hello Krist. Where are you? Did you have lunch yet?" He asked.

"Yes P. I had lunch with my friends. I will leave now. P, I will go to see Knot and then go home." Krist told him.

"Ok. Take care. Call me when you reach home." Singto said and cut the call.

Angel was looking at Singto. She was angry at him. She wanted Singto to be hers at all cost. She would make sure that next time Krist does leave him so that she can go close to him. She had tried last time by leaking those pics with Godt. She wanted to shame Krist so that Singto would leave him. She thought that if Singto sees that Krist is really a slut then he will leave him and come to her but it didnt happen. Pete ruined by apologizing and removing all pics from social media. She smirked.

She wasnt alone. She had someone to help her in this and she was sure that this time she wont lose.