Chapter 27

Singto couldn't sleep. P'Jane was beside him. He went out at the balcony. Watching the waves amd feeling the breeze he felt calm. His mind was wandering off to Krist. He saw Krist and Knot going in the room. Are they so close to share a room? Are they just friends? There were so many questions.

Singto went back inside and laid down. He was going to meet Krist tomorrow. He closed his eyes.

Krist came out of the bathroom with a towel on his waist. Knot was waiting for him. When he saw Krist half naked he walked to him and hugged him. Feeling his hands on him Krist started to moan. Knot started to nibble his neck. His lips trailed from his neck to his lips. Krist kept moaning. Knot held him close and then kissed him passionately. Krist was kissing him back.

Singto woke up sweating. He had a nightmare about Krist and Knot. He can't see Krist with anyone. No one can touch him or kiss other  than him.

Krist couldn't sleep. He was scared to meet Singto again. Knot came beside him,"Why are you scared? You have me beside you. Dont worry."

Krist was glad to have Knot. He hugged him and he felt calm. He didnt know how to face Singto. He still remembered his harsh words. What if he says the same mean things? What if tries to come close to him? No no. I don't think that he will try to do anything. The whole crew is here. And Knot is there to protect him. He won't let him hurt him. Krist kept thinking but then Knot called him to sleep as he has to get up early for the shoot.

The next morning everyone gathered for breakfast. "May I join you?" Godt asked Krist.

"Ya sure." Krist replied. He was sitting with Knot. Godt was a friendly guy. He was a famous model and after 2 Moons he was more popular now. But he kept his distance from Bas. They only met for fan meetings. Other than that he didn't meet him in front of people unlike him and Singto who were always close. Krist asked Godt,"Can I ask you something?"

Godt nodded yes. "Why are you not close to Bas? You two only meet for publicity. Isn't that mean?" Krist asked.

Godt replied,"No I don't think so. We do meet and talk often. We are always messaging each other. We don't like being close in front of other people."

Krist understood. He should have done the same with Singto but he didnt. He was always beside him. On the sets, for rehearsals, fan meetings, everything. They used to be close in University also.

"Aren't you and Singto a couple?" Godt asked.

Krist looked nervous. He didn't know how to answer. Knot replied for him,"No. They are just good friends."

Godt was confused. He always thought Krist-Singto were a couple but he was shocked when he was offered to shoot with Krist. And here also Krist and Singto were not even talking to each other. Maybe Knot was right. They are just friends.