Chapter 94

Singto was still thinking about last night. They were having breakfast when Krist asked,"P, what are you thinking? You didn't sleep last night. Please tell me what's troubling you."

Singto looked at Krist. He was worried for him. He sighed and said,"What Annie had said I can't seem to forget about it."

Krist held his hands and said,"Why should we care what she thinks? It's my life and I love you. You are my life P."

Singto smiled and said,"I know. I love you too. Sorry I know it's stupid of me to even think about it. Knot loves Tew now and we are engaged. Sorry Krist. I won't do it again."

Krist smiled at him and kissed him. They were smiling when Krist became silent. "P, what if Tew is also having the same thoughts as you? You know na how he is."

"Ya I know. Call Knot and ask na." Singto told him.

Krist nodded and called Knot. After some rings Knot answered,"Hi Krist Good morning. Hope everything is fine."

"How is Tew? Last night Annie..."

"We are great don't worry. Tew is also fine. We didn't think much about what she said. Whatever she said it was about the characters. She doesn't know us and I don't care who thinks what. Even you and Singto should just ignore her." Knot said.

Krist laughed and said,"That's what I told P. He was worried about Tew so I called you. Take care."

Singto smiled and said,"I am sorry Krist. I shouldn't have..."

Krist silenced him with a kiss. Singto pulled him more close and sucked his lips. Krist stood up from his seat and sat on Singto's lap. Singto held his face in his hands and carressed his lips. Krist moaned. Singto kissed him hard and sucked his tongue. He put his hands inside his shirt and pinched his nipples. Krist moaned and arched his back. He pressed his lower body more close to Singto's groin and grabbed his hair. He pulled Singto's shirt off and moved his hands on his abs. Singto moved his hips on Krist's groin and stood up. Krist wound his legs around his waist. Singto pulled him up and grabbed his ass. Krist held his shoulders tightly. Singto took him to the bedroom and laid him on the bed.

Krist looked at Singto and took off his shirt and pants. Singto undressed too. Then he moved towards him and kissed him again. He kissed his jawline, his neck and started kissing downwards. Krist moaned and grabbed his hair.

"Hmmm....P.....more...."

Singto looked at him and took his length in his mouth. Krist grasped and clutched his head. Singto sicked him hard till he came. Krist moaned and tried to pull Singto towards him.

"P....Please just.....love...me....na..." Krist kept muttering. He couldn't open his eyes.

Singto came above him and while kissing him spread his legs wide. He pushed Krist's legs higher on his arms so that Krist's hole is exposed. He fingered his hole for sometime and then rammed in. Krist grabbed his hair stronger. Singto waited for Krist to relax and then started to move. He kissed Krist and sucked his neck hard to leave hickeys. Singto increases his thrust and Krist moaned hard.

"P....I....am...Please....more...harder....I want.....to...."

Singto came inside Krist's hole and Krist came on his stomach. Singto collapsed on Krist. Their breathing was hard. They hugged each other and went to sleep.

After a short nap,Krist felt better. He went to the bathroom and had a shower. He looked at the time. It was lunch time. He was feeling hungry and he didn't know whether Aunt Debora had prepared lunch. He went to the kitchen. He saw Annie with Aunt Debora. Annie smiled at him. Krist ignored her and asked,"Aunt, have you finished lunch? I am starving."