Chapter 6

The only person who can help or console Krist is Knot. They became good freinds during the shooting and just like the show Krist always turns to Knot for advice.

It hurts to see Krist like this. Knot was sad but in his heart he saw alittle hope for himself. But he can't be selfish. He loves Krist so much that for him Krist's happiness comes before everything else. Even if it means that he will be heartbroken he will accept it all for Krist.

"Why don't you just forget about him? Is it worth crying over him and always clinging to false hope?" Knot said angrily.

"I cant help it Knot. I just cant forget everything. How can I forget all those memories..all those moments that we spent together" Krist said crying.

His face had become red with the crying and his eyes were swollen. Knot hated seeing him like this. He extended his shoulder so that he could lean in. Knot sighed and started caressing Krist's hair.

He felt sad to see Krist like this but he couldnt help him. Krist started to feel relaxed and hugged him.

"Thank you Knot. I know that I am always crying to you but still thank you for always listening to me and helping me. I don't know what will I do without you." Krist said.

Knot smiled. "Can you promise me that you will atleast try to forget Singto and start a new life. Why dont you look for someone else?" Knot said

"I wish but I can't. Its not as if I dont want to. I just cannot". Krist said sadly.

"What if someone proposes you? What will you do? Will you reject that person?
Knowing that maybe someone loves more than you ever will can you guve that person a chance?"
Knot asked him, hoping that maybe he will accept him but he had a fear in his heart that maybe he will reject him. He didnt want to lose his friendship but still he cant take back his words now.

Krist looked shocked. He sat up straight and then looked at Knot. "What do you mean Knot?"

Knot looked at his eyes and said "I love you Krist. So much that for me your happiness is what matters the most. I cant live without you and it hurts me so much to see you crying for Singto who doesnt care for you. Can you please give me a chance?"

Krist was shocked. He had never imagined that Knot, his best friend, loved him. He didn't realise but he knew one thing that Knot is also important to him.

Should I accept him or wait for Singto??

Krist is confused.