Chapter 68

Singto rushed home after his shoot. He wanted to have dinner with Krist. He had missed him too much. He was going to make up for the time they lost and be will make sure that he doesn't hurt him anymore. He parked his car near a florist and took flowers for him. He didnt know whether Krist liked flowers but he felt like buying for him so he did. He went on his way. He reached his apartment and parked his car.

He went to his apartment and opened with his key. He searched for Krist but he wasnt there. Maybe his late Singto thought. He placed the flowers in a vase and kept in the centre of the dining table. Then he started to prepare dinner. He didn't know to cook but today he felt like trying for Krist. He wanted him to feel his love for him.

He finished hus cooking and felt proud that he made the dishes without burning anything. He decorated the table and placed plates and glasses. He remebered that he didnt have any wine as they had finished it before. He sighed . He had to order something because Krist didnt like the mango smoothie in lunch and now also he didnt bring any drink as he thought he had wine. He was thinking about what to do when Krist entered.

He felt relief that Krist came back to him. Krist looked at him and ran over to him. He hugged him tight and kissed him. Krist was smiling and he kept hugging Singto. He had missed his P too. Singto looked at him and said,"Thank you Krist for coming back. I missed you so much. I am really sorry for that night. I..."

"P, lets not talk about it anymore. You trusted the wrong person and I am sure that now you will keep her away from us. I trust you P. Love you so much." Krist kissed Singto. First it was gentle but then Singto sucked his lips and touched his waist. He pulled him more close and thrust his tongue in his mouth. Krist leaned more into Singto and grabbed his hair. Krist moaned in his mouth and tried to undo Singto's shirt buttons. Singto held his hand and stopped kissing. Krist looked at him confused. He tried to kiss again but Singto didn't kiss back.

"Why P? Why are you stopping?" Krist whispered in Singto's ear and nibbled his neck.

Singto moaned and held Krist a little far from him. He smiled and said,"Krist, even I want to love you but you have to wait na. Lets have dinner first then I will let you do anything you want to me."

Krist smiled and asked,"Anything I want? You sure?"

Singto nodded."Anything you want. Promise." Krist smirked and left to change in his room.

They had dinner afterwards and they talked about their work. Krist missed sharing all this and today he was happy that he was back with his P. After finishing food and cleaning the kitchen Krist dragged Singto in the room.

He closed the door and pushed Singto on the door and started to kiss him hard. He grabbed his hair and nibbled his lower lips. Singto moaned and pulled Krist more closer to him. He touched him on his neck and tried to take off his shirt. Krist held his hand and stopped him. Singto looked at him and Krist bit him on his neck. He sucked it hard so that it leaves a mark. Singto moaned and tried to hold Krist again but Krist grabbed his hands again and moved both hands on top of his head. Singto looked at him confused and asked,"Let me touch you na."

"Not yet. Remember you promised that I can do anything I want and I want to do like this." So saying Krist bit him on his lips hard. Singto moaned and freed his hands forcefully. He grabbed Krist hard and took him to bed.

He pushed Krist on the bed and hovered on top of him. He looked at him and kissed him hard. Krist lost in this grabbed his hair and pulled him closer. He spread his legs wide and took Singto inbetween his legs. He wrapped his legs on his waist. He stroked Singto on his member through his pants. Singto moaned and Krist licked him on his neck again. He kissed everywhere. His neck, his jaw line and his lips. Krist unbuttoned his shirt quickly and threw it. He removed his shirt as well.

Singto touched Krist on his chest and sucked his nipples. Krist moaned hard and grabbed his head. He moved his hips and stroked Singto's member with his member. Singto kissed his stomach and took off Krist's pants and boxers. He looked at his member and swallowed it. He moved hia mouth up and down amd sucked hard. He touched the tip with his tongue and licked. Krist arched his back and moaned hard.

"Aaahhhh....more...."

He started moving his lips and he grabbed Singto's head and started to move him faster.

"Aaahhhh....P.....I..."

He came in his mouth. Singto went beside Krist and kissed him. Krist went on top of him amd started to nibble his nipples. Singto groaned and held his hair. Krist looked at him and continued nibbling till he reaches his pants. He removed his pants and boxers. He stroked his member and looked at his face. Singto grabbed his head and told him,"Krist stop teasing na..you know what I want na.."

Krist smirked but he didnt listen. He continued to stroke him and quickened his pace. Singto tried to lower Krist's head to his member but Krist didnt budge. Singto came in his hand and sighed.

Krist went beside Singto and kissed him. Singto pulled him closer and started to finger him. Krist moaned and spread his legs more. Singto took the lube and spread on his fingers. He pushed his fingers in his hole and started to stroke faster. Krist groaned.

"P...please....now....dont tease na..."

Singto kept torturing him. He didnt remove his fingers. Krist kept moaning and when he was about to come Singto stopped. Krist groaned. He was to ask when Singto started fingering him again. Krist was a mess. He wanted to come but Singto wasn't allowing him. Singto stopped again and now pushed his member in.

"Aahh...P... move faster.."

Singto rammed into him harder now. He strokes Krist's member also. He quickened his pace and also his hands. Krist gripped his hair hard and moaned. Singto rammed harder now and came in his hole. Krist also came in Singto's hands.

Singto went to lay beside him and Krist hugged his waist. He wrapped his arms around Singto and went to sleep. Singto looked at him sleeping and kissed him softly. He held him tight and went to sleep.