Chapter 10

Krist went to have lunch alone outside the cafetaria. He thought maybe Singto will come over. After sone time a group of guy's came over.

"So you are the famous Arthit?? Why is handsome guy like having lunch alone? Waiting for someone?" Brian said teasing.

Krist looked at them annoyed. "Its none of your business. Leave me alone."he replied wishing that they will leave soon.

"We just wanted to be friends with you. Having a celebrity like you in our group will be good for us. Don't you think so?"

"Sorry but I dont want to. Just leave me alone" Krist said irritated.

"Ok ok. Will leave you if you wish. But can you answer something for me?"
Brian asked.

"What do u want to ask?"

"Are you really gay? Have heard alot about Singto-Krist. So are you really a couple?" Brian asked smirking.

"Why should I explain it to you? You can think whatever you want. Now will you please leave me alone?" Krist said now getting angry at them.

Singto saw Krist and the group arguing. He rushed towards them. He felt angry. How dare they disturb Krist.

"Whats going on here? Can I help?" Singto asked.

Brian saw Singto and the rage in his eyes. His friend motioned him to leave before things got ugly. He said nothing and left with his group.

"Are you ok? They didnt hurt you did they?" Singto asked worried.

"No P. They were just asking stuff nothing else. How come you are here?" Krist asked feeling happy with his P's concern amd worry. He does care for me he said to himself.

"Ohh P. Did you have lunch? Can we sit together?" Krist asked.

"Not yet. You wait here. I will go and order something and come back here."

Krist nodded and waited for Singto. Singto took his order and returned to Krist side. He sat beside him.
He looked at him and felt happy.

"Sorry for that day Krist. I totally forgot.."

"Its ok P. I forgave you long back." Krist smiled.

"So how is your work going on?" Singto asked.

"Have finished my assignments. My manager has told me that I will have to start shooting for a new series after 2 months. How about you P?"

"My series is about to start so wanted to clear my assignments so that I can be free later." Singto replied.

Singto kept looking at Krist. He had missed him so much. He wants to just take him in his arms and forget everything. He wants to do so many things to him but he knows that he can't.

After having lunch Krist asked Singto,"P are you free tonight? Can you join me for dinner?"

Singto was silent for a while but then he agreed. He cant keep on refusing him anymore. He can atleast have one date with him.

"Sure Krist. And this time I promise I wont forget". He said smiling.

Krist was so happy atlast he is going on a date with his P. They decided to meet in a restaurant near Singto's home.