Chapter 5

Soon Krist got busy in his University. He saw Singto with hus group of friends. He thought to go over to him and just say hi but soon saw Singto surrounded with girls who were clicking pics and talking to him. He sighed again but soon many girls came to him for pics. He didn't refuse and chatted with everyone. He felt alittle proud that he had so many people who liked him. He kept looking at Singto but Singto didnt notice him.

At lunch time Krist went to the cafeteria and saw Singto with his friends. He took hus order and went ahead to meet him.

"Sawadee Khrap Singto. How are you doing?"

"Sawadee Krist. Am good. How are you? Didnt see you in morning. How are your classes??"

"Everything is good. Can I join you for lunch?" Krist asked.

"Of course. What time will you be free?" Singto asked

"I think by 5 in evening. Why do you ask?" Krist asked hopefully. Maybe Singto will now offer to spend some time with him after classes. He started imagining so many things that he couldn't eat.

Singto saw him lost and scolded him "Where is your mind? Eat fast or you will have to go hungry for class."

"P'Sing, can we meet after classes?" Krist asked.

"Hmm ok. Will wait for your classes to get over. Then we can meet."

Krist was so happy. At last after so many months his P'Sing is going to meet him. He couldn't wait for the classes to get over.

"Bye Krist see you in evening then". Singto said and then left with his friends.

Krist finished his food smiling continuously. He couldn't explain how he was feeling.

Just then Knot called him.

"Hi Krist. Are you free for dinner tonight? Want to talk to you." Knot asked.

"Sorry Knot. Am meeting P'Sing tonight. What you want to talk about? Tell me now." Krist replied.

Knot felt alittle hurt. Today he finally managed to gather enough courage to tell Krist about his feelings but looks like he will have to be silent now.

"No it's ok. Will meet you some other time then." Knot said and cut the call.

Krist didnt think much and returned to his class. But he couldn't concentrate as his mind was looking forward to his date with P. He didn't ask for a date but meeting P  and spending time with him was special for him.

As soon as the classes were over Krist ran outside the class as he didnt want to be late. P'Sing will be waiting for me he thought. But when he reached the cafetaria he couldnt see P'Sing anywhere. He thought maybe he is late with classes so he thought to wait. After waiting for half hour and still no sign of P'Sing he dialled his nunber.

"P'Sing where are you? Am waiting for you in cafetaria." Krist said.

"Ohh. I forgot about meeting you. I am so sorry Krist. I have just reached home." Singto replied. He totally forgot about meeting Krist. What's wrong with me? How could I forget? Singto was mad at himself.

"Krist, am so sorry. Please forgive me. Will surely make it up to you. Please Krist say something." Singto pleaded.

"No. Its ok. Will surely meet next time." Krist said and cut the call.

He was devastated. He couldn't control his tears now.

Krist was so hurt. All his dreams and his heart shattered. He forgot. Does this mean that I am no longer important to him? Was I only a co-actor to him? What am I to him??