Chapter 7

After leaving Knot Krist returned home. He is still shocked with Knot's proposal. He didn't reply and just left from there.

He didn't want to take a wrong decision just because he is upset. He wanted to make sure what he wants. Whats in his heart.

Krist's mom saw him and approached him.

"Mae, why are you still awake? You shouldn't have stayed up late for me." Krist said and hugged his mom. He felt so relaxed and happy.

"How can I sleep when my son is upset? I know that these days you are very sad and upset about something. Can you atleast share your troubles with me?" Mae said.

Krist sighed. He told his mom everything. Singto's behaviour, his rejection and also Knot's proposal.

Mae heard everything and was silent. Krist said,"What should I do mae? I can't forget Singto. I love him and can't think of someone else but I don't want to hurt Knot. What should I do?" Krist let out all his frustation and closed his eyes.

Mae looked at him and aat close to him. Krist put his head on her lap. Mae started saying,"I know how much Singto is important to you but are you also important to him? Does he love you the way you do?"

Krist was silent. He didn't have any answer to his mae's questions.

His mae continued,"Knot has known you for a long time. He has always been there for you. I am not saying that you should accept him but you should follow your heart. What is more important for you? Running after someone who doesn't love you or staying with the one who loves you? I leave the decision to you. Always remember that your parents love you and your happiness is the most important for us."

Krist just nodded his head and started thinking. He knew that he loves Singto and he was sure that he loves him too but now he was not sure. They were so close to each other and all the time they spent was so memorable. The kisses they shared. It was for shooting purpose but still the emotions were real. He loved that feeling.

He sighed and closed his eyes. He didn't want to leave Singto but also didnt want to hurt Knot.

He closed his eyes and decided that he will let destiny decide for him. If he is meant to be with Singto then he will but if destiny has decided that Knot deserves to stat with him then he will surely give him a chance.