Chapter 8

Singto was looking at Krist's pics which he had taken in his phone. He missed Krist so much. Missed his smile,his cute dimples and his childish ways. Its been a torture staying from him but he can't help it. He had promised and swore that he will stay away from him. He couldn't discuss this with P'Jane as he is sure that he wont understand. Everyone loved and adored Krist.

P'Jane arrived after some time and spoke to him,"Whats wrong Sing? Cant you tell me? Why are you avoiding Krist so much? I know that you lied that day when you were supposed to meet him. Tou were there watching him but still lied that you left. Why? Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting him so much?"

"It's not your concern. I will behave the way I want to. I don't have to explain my actions to anyone." Singto said getting frustated.

"I thought we are like family. I always considered you as my little brother." Jane said disappointed.

"We are family P'Jane. Please don't ask me anything about Krist and also don't tell anything to him. Please P'Jane swear to me that you will never tell Krist anything. Please P'Jane." Singto begged P'Jane with tears in his eyes.

P'Jane sighed. He couldn't argue anymore but it hurts seeing Singto like this.

He loves Krist and is missing him but he doesn't know why is he staying away from him. He just prayed that whatever problem Singto has gets solved soon so that he can be happy with his love.

Singto started looking at Krist's pics again. He missed him so much. He had tears in his eyes when he remembered how much hurt Krist was when he didnt go to meet him.

"I am sorry Krist. Please forgive me for hurting you. Its hurts so bad Krist. It hurts too bad." Singto said crying.

Jane looked at him crying and left quietly. He can't see him like this. He wanted to know the reason but Singto didnt tell him.