Chapter 40

Singto asked P'Jane if he was free for 4 days so that he can go the beach trip. P'Jane said that he was free so he can go with Krist. He was excited for the trip. He wanted to have fun with the gang and Krist. Mainly Krist. They can be alone at night on the beach under a sky full of starts. Singto was more excited.

Pa saw Singto smiling and blushing. He asked Singto,"Why are you blushing so much?"

Singto replied,"Nothing Pa. Am planning to go to the beach for 4 days with Krist and my friends."

Pa was happy and just nodded his head. "Have fun and take care of Krist."

Singto was happy. He called Krist and told him that he was coming. Krist sounded very happy that he can be with his P.

The next day everyone met to discuss the details of the trip. They agreed to meet in restaurant.

Knot, Prem and Toota arrived first. Krist and Singto went later. Everyone greeted one another and started to plan. Knot had booked rooms at the same hotel where they had gone earlier for the shoot. Krist and Singto agreed. Prem and Toota also agreed. Bright came late but he didn't mind.

Everyone decided that they will go in their own car so that they can leave whenever they want. Wheb everything was decided the group went to their work. Krist and Singto went to Krist's place.

"Did you tell your Pa and P'Jane about the trip?" Krist asked.

"Yes I did. What about you? Did you tell your parent's?" Singto asked

Krist looked down amd replied,"I did tell them but I didn't tell them that you are
also coming."

Singto was shocked. "Why did you lie?"

"I didn't mean to but I am afraid. What if they don't allow me to go with you?"Krist explained.

Singto sighed. "Krist, we shouldn't lie to our parent's. You must tell them about me coming with you. If they refuse then I will talk to them."

Krist was still afraid. The way his parent's had reacted about that night he was sure his parents wont allow him to go with Singto.

That night Krist spoke to his parents after dinner. He went to his parent's room. "Mae and dad, I wanted to talk about something."

Mae nodded and made him beside her. His dad just looked at him curiously.

"We have planned a beach trip for 4 days with the boy's gang. Can I go with them?" Krist asked.

"Of course you can. Have fun. When will you go?" his mae asked.

"Will Singto go too?" his dad asked.

Mae looked at Krist for his answer. He nodded. Both sighed.

"Is it just the boy's or ate their partner's coming too?" his dad asked.

Krist nodded. "Everyone will come with their partners but Knot and Toota are alone. They don't have partners."

His dad listened everything but didnt say anything. "So you must be going with Singto to the beach. Have you booked the rooms?"

Krist answered,"Yes Knot booked the rooms."

"When will you leave?"

"Tomorrow morning at 11. Its 3 hours from hereso we will reach by afternoon."Krist told him.

"Ok. Can you please tell Knot to meet me tomorrow before leaving. Ask Singto to come too."

Krist was confused. Now what does dad want from Knot? He can understand if dad wants to talk to Singto but why Knot. He didn't question his dad and went to his room.

He packed his bag and went to sleep.

The next morning he got up early and got dresses. He had messaged Knot and Singto about meeting his dad before leaving.

He was having breakfast with his parent's. They asked about the trip. Krist answered nicely but his mind was in a mess. What if his parents refused to let him go?

Knot arrived first and then Singto came after some time. They greeted his parent's.  They sat in the living room. His dad started to talk,"Singto I dont have problem with you going with Krist." He smiled at Krist and then Singto. Krist was happy to hear that. He relaxed.

"Knot, Krist told me that you have booked the rooms. Can I know how is the arrangement?"

Krist and Singto were shocked. Knot looked at them. Even he was shocked. He never expected Krist's dad to ask this question.

"Everyone with partners will stay in one room. As I amd Toota are alone we will share one room." Knot explained.

"Can you do me one favor?"Krist's dad asked Knot.

"Sure sir. Whatever you want." Knot answered.

"You know that Krist amd Singto are together but I don't want them to share a room. So can you share a room with Krist?"

Everyone was shocked. His dad was calm the whole time. Krist was about to refuse this arrangement but Singto nodded his head. Knot looked at him and agreed.

"Singto I hope you will take care of Krist. Have fun boy's." He said smiling.

Krist hugged his parent's and stood near the door. Singto and Knot also hugged them and went out.

Before they could leave Krist's mae came out and spoke to Knot alone. Krist found it odd. He couldn't hear what they were saying. After talking Knot hugged his mae and went to his car. His mae came over to him and hugged him again.

"Take care. And drive safe Singto. Call me when you reach." His mae told him.

They just smiled at her and Singto started to drive out.
They had a long journey. They were excited about this trip.