Chapter 36

Singto decided to buy his own place. He had saved enough money and his Pa had also agreed. He was happy now he can spend time with Krist. Its been month's since they met as Krist was having his exams. He planned to bring Krist to his home after his exams.

Krist was missing his P. As his exams were going on so they hadn't met for a long time. Singto had told him that he had bought his own place. Krist was excited as now they can spend some time alone.

Knot called Krist,"Krist are you free? The gang has planned for a trip to the beach. Can you come?"

"Yes Knot. My exams just got over so I can join. Who all are coming?"

"Just the gang and their boyfriends. You can call Singto too."

"Sounds fun. Wilk ask Singto about it. Send me the details later ok."

Krist cut the call. Trip to the beach with Singto sounded awesome. He decised to ask him later at night.

Later that night after dinner Singto took Krist to his place. Krist loved it. It had 2 bedrooms and both rooms had balcony to enjoy the view. It had a kitchen. Krist asked teasingly,"P, do you know how to cook?"

Singto smiled,"Why should I cook? My wife should cook for me."

Krist got upset."What wife are you talking about?" he said looking upset.

Singto smirked and went close to him. He hugged his waist and said,"This is my wife. So my dear wife do you know how to cook?" Singto started to kiss Krist on his neck.

Krist moaned. He leaned more into him. He moved alittle and kissed him. Singto kissed him hard and sucked on his lips. Krist grabbed his hair and moaned.

Singto moved Krist and started to touch his chest. He sucked on his neck and gave him a hickey. It has become red and Krist opened his lips more to take Singto's tongue in his mouth. The kiss turned more passionate now and Singto dragged him to his bedroom.

He laid Krist on the bed. He removed Krist's shirt and kissed him on his nipples.
"Ahhh....P.....hmmm." Krist was so hard he couldn't think. He grabbed Singto's shirt and pulled it of.

He touched Singto on his chest and abs. He sucked Singto near his neck. Singto started to move his lips down. He caressed him on his bulge with his pants on.

Krist moaned hard and grabbed Singto' hair harshly. He couldnt think. "Please....P....touch me..." Krist begged him.

Singto looked at his eyes and took off his pants and boxers. He looked at the naked Krist. Krist was a mess. Cheeks red due to blushing, heavy breath, fair and white skin which had red marks on some parts. Singto just stared at him. Krist blushed more and pulled Singto on top of him. Singto kissed him again and started touching his member.

Krist moaned alot and just grabbed his hair. Singto took his member in his mouth and started to suck him. Krist couldn't believe that Singto can do this.

Singto moved his mouth up and down from his base to the top. He teased his top with his tongue.
"P..please...I am...." Krist couldn't complete his sentence and he came in his mouth. Singto just smirked and kissed him.

Krist was trying to catch his breath. Singto took off his pants and boxers and stood in front of him. Krist pulled Singto on the bed and laid on top of him. He kissed Singto hard and went on kissing downwards. He kissed his nipples and sucked it. He then sucked his abs. He went down to his member and took it in his mouth. Singto looked at Krist. He didn't think that Krist will do it. He repeated how Singto sucked him. "Krist...ahhh...hmmm...please more...love you Krist" he kept on moaning and he  came into his mouth.

Krist went up to Singto amd they kissed. Singto took the lube and started to prepare Krist. Krist moaned and grabbed the bedsheet. Singto entered one finger and then started to move. Krist moaned. He was in pain and but still he was feeling pleasure. Singto added one more finger and started to move more freely. He applied lube to his hard member and placed Krist's leg on his shoulder so that he can move easily. He entered Krist. He screamed alittle in pain. "It hurts P..please go slow..."

Singto looked at him and entered him again but with care so as not to hurt him. When the whole member was inside he waited for Krist to calm down.

Krist started to relax and he signalled Singto to move. Singto started to move slowly to set the pace. As Krist started to moan he increased hus pace and he was now ramming him hard.

Krist grabbed on his shoulders and moaned hard. He was lost in lust and passion. He kept on ramming hard. Krist looked at him and smiled. Singto kissed him hard and started to suck on his neck. Singto amd Krist came together. Singto collapsed on top of Krist. He took him in his arms and caressed his hair. He kissed him on his hair. Singto looked at him with love and whispered,"I love you P."
Afterwards they fell asleep in each other's arms.