Chapter 3

Krist looked at his phone sadly. Its been months and Singto has still not called him. "Is it only ne who is missing him? Why hasnt he called me yet? If I message he does reply but its too short. I can understand that he is busy with studies but is he really busy?? Is he ignoring me?" Krist thought heartbroken. He never knew when he became so close to Singto that now he is the only one thats important to him.

"Hi. How are you doing? Why didn't you come ti dinner? We had so much fun with the gang?" Krist messaged Singto and waited for his reply.

It's been hours since he sent the message but Singto hasnt replied yet. Krist is now really heartbroken and starts crying. He doesn't realise when he fell asleep.

Krist's mom saw everything from afar. She is really worried now. She hasnt seen Krist smiling since months. Since Sotus ended. She realised that Krist may have fallen in love with Singto and hence is sad that he can't see him as much as before.

She spoke to her husband "I just cant see him lije this. Can you atleast talk to him and try to cheer him up?"

Her husband replied "I have tried but he doesnt want to talk about it and I dont want to force him. I think we should let him be. Maybe he will feel better in future."

His wife sighed and wished that her son feels better soon.