Chapter 81

The next day Dave and Susan took Krist home. Singto, Mark and Knot went with them. Singto could feel that Dave was not happy seeing him there. He tried to smile at him but Dave didn't respond. Knot looked at them and sighed. He went beside Singto and held his shoulder. "It's ok. They have a right to be upset. Krist is their son. Give them some time. Everything will be fine." Knot told him.

Singto nodded. When they reached Krist looked at Singto and Singto came beside him. He helped Krist to stand and then walked him over to his room. Krist still had back pain and couldn't walk. Singto placed him on his bed and sat near him. Susan went to Krist and made him lean on the headboard and placed some pillows on his back for support. Krist smiled at his mom and hugged her. Dave went to him and said,"Susan, prepare Krist's favourite for lunch today. He is looking too weak. Singto, I think we should all leave so that he can rest. You can come back later to meet him."

Singto looked at Dave and then at Krist. He didn't want to leave but he couldn't refuse his dad. His dad was right Krist needed to rest. Krist held his hands and said,"Dad, please let P and Knot be with me. I will be bored na. I promise I will rest. Please na." Dave looked at Krist who was pouting like a kid who was sick and wanted to play. Dave smiled at him and nodded. "Ok. Singto and Knot you two stay with Krist."

Singto was happy now. After everyone had left he went close to Krist and hugged him. Krist said,"P, I am fine now. Don't worry na." Singto sat beside him and said," I am sorry Krist. Everything happened because of me. I shouldn't have..."

"P, It's not your fault. No one could imagine that Angel would be so obsessed with you. If you want to blame then blame her not yourself. You have never done anything wrong." Krist told him. He knew that Singto will keep on blaming himself no matter what he does or says. He looked at Knot standing near him. He smiled at him and Knot came and beside him. "Don't stress yourself. You have to be on bed the whole time. You understand?" Knot told him.

Krist laughed. Knot always behaved like his second mom. He always took care of Krist and he was always grateful to him as his friend. Singto looked at them and smiled. He knew that Knot loved Krist before but he never stopped Krist from meeting him. He knew that they are best friends and he can't stop them from being friends. He trusted them.

Knot and Krist were laughing and making jokes. Singto was just looking at them specially Krist. He loved watching him laugh. His laughter was like a melody to him. His eyes shined bright. Singto was surprised when they stopped and were now looking at him curiously. Knot asked,"What are you thinking?"

Singto just shrugged and smiled at Krist. Knot said,"I should leave now. Take care Krist. I will come tomorrow I think to see you. Ok. Bye Singto. Bye Krist."

Knot was about to leave when Susan arrived with some fruits and drinks. She looked at Knot and asked,"Where are you going? Aren't you staying for lunch?"

"Thank you mae but I have to go now. I have some work at my gym. I will try to come tomorrow." Knot replied.

Susan nodded and said,"Ok if you have work then I won't force you. But tomorrow you have to stay for lunch and I won't listen to any excuse."

Knot smiled and nodded. He left. Susan placed the tray on the table and said,"Singto, take some fruits and also make sure that Krist eats some. Lunch is almost ready." Singto nodded and took the fruits. He gave Krist and told him to eat. Krist made a face and refused. Singto shrugged and fed him. Krist smiled and ate. Singto smiled at him. They were enjoying feeding each other. Dave and Mark watched them from the door.

Dave went back and sat on the couch in the living room. Mark saw him troubled and asked,"What's wrong Dave? What are you worried about? Krist will be soon better. Dont worry so much. Singto is beside him to take care of him."