Chapter 58

Krist woke up early the next day. He saw Singto sleeping and then went for a shower. He wore his clothes and after writing a note left the house. He needed to think. He was getting scared now. He loved making love to Singto but nowadays he was getting more aggressive. He was getting rough with him and it's hurting him now. He went to his parents house. It was the weekend and as promised he went to his place.

"Sawadee Khrap Mae. How are you?? Is dad still sleeping?? But first give me breakfast I am starving." Krist said hugging his mae. His mae loved seeing him but she didnt like it that Krist didnt have breakfast. Maybe Krist disnt have dinner too. She wondered.

She asked Krist,"Krist, did you have dinner last night? Why are you here so early and alone? Where is Sing?"

Krist looked at her and was thinking what should he reply. He didn't want to lie but he can't tell the truth.

"Mae, I had rehearsal yesterday the whole day. I was so tired that I didn't eat anything and just slept. I was too excited to come here so I woke up early and came. P was sleeping so I didnt wake him."

Mae looked at him and saw the bruise on his neck but she didnt ask anything. She was hurt that Krist didnt tell her the truth but knowing Krist she knew that he wont tell her. He loves Singto and he will always defend him.

She sighed and took Krist to have breakfast. Dave heard Krist and came running towards him. He hugged him and said,"I missed you so much my son. How are you? Are you taking care of yourself? Do you eat on time? Is Sing treating you well?"

Krist just laughed at his dad. He was asking so many questions. He just looked at him and smiled.

"Dave, let him eat first. You also come and eat."

They sat down to eat together. Krist was so happy. He missed his parents and spending time with them. After some time Krist was about to go to his room when Knot arrived.

"Sawadee Khrap Mae. I had gone to my parent's last night and they have sent you some gifts." He said and handed over some gift to Susan.

"Sawadee Khrap Knot. So nice of them and so nice of you to bring them over quickly. Did you have breakfast?" Susan asked.

"Yaa I just did. Thank you. What are you doing here so early?" He asked Krist.

"Why can't I come early? Do I have to ask before coming?" Krist was annoyed now. Why can't he come unannounced to his parent's house?

"Don't get angry na. Was just kidding." Knot went to him and hugged him.

Krist groaned. His back was still hurt from last night. He didn't took care of it after last night. He winced in pain. Knot looked at his confused. He touched his back again and Krist groaned in pain. He took his hand and went to his room.

"Take off your shirt." Knot told him calmly and started to search for ointment.

"Knot, I am ok. Don't worry." Krist told him.

Knot glared at him. He took the ointment and pushed Krist to lay on the bed. He took off his T-shirt forcibly and was shocked to see his back.

Krist winced in pain again. He couldn't see his back but he was sure that it was bad as Knot's face was now very stern. He was angry he could make out. He laid on his stomach and waited for Knot to apply the medicine.

Knot applied the medicine and was quite the whole time. He was doing it very softly as if afraid that it will hurt Krist more. Krist felt relieved now.

"Just be careful not to hurt your back." He said to Krist. Krist was shocked. He asked him,"Aren't you going to ask me how I got hurt?"

Knot heard him and looked away. He started to go out. Krist knew that he was angry. He held his hand and stopped him from leaving. He asked him again.

"Why should I ask about it? I dont have any right to interfere in your love life. What you do with Singto is your choice." Krist was shocked. He had thought that Knot had forgotten and forgiven him for all the harsh words but today Knot showed that he hadnt.

Knot just looked at him and loosened his hand from his grip.
"Take care of yourself." He said and left without looking back.

Krist was so shocked that he started to cry now. Knot's behaviour hurted him. He curled up on the bed and tried to sleep with tears in his eyes.

Dave and Susan had seen it all. They were about to come into the room when Knot took the ointment and applied on his back. They couldn't see his back but the way Krist whined they were sure it was bad. They just sighed. They cant ask Krist or Singto about it unless Krist told them which they were sure he won't. Susan took Dave to their room and just held him. They don't want to see him crying or getting hurt.

Meanwhile in Singto's apartment.

Singto had woken up alone. He searched for Krist but then saw a note that he was at his parent's place. He smiled. He freshened up and after shower changed his clothes. He started to tidy up the place. He saw the clothes lying around thw couch. He remebered last night and smiled. Hw liked being rough with Krist. He picked up Krist's shirt and was shocked to see small traces of blood. He was shocked he didnt know that Krist had got so hurt when he had slammed his back on the wall. He felt horrible that he hurted him so bad and even fucked him so harshly. He grabbed his keys and ran out. He just wanted to see if Krist is ok now.

He parked his car outside and ran over to Krist's parents house. He stood to calm down before ringing the bell but then he got worried. What if Krist didnt want to see him? He must be angry with him for the way he behaved. How will his parents behave? What if he told them about last night and now they wont let him see Krist?