Chapter 96

Time sure flies fast. Krist and Singto had reached Chiang Mai for their wedding in 3 weeks. They had come with their friends. They went to Krist's place for dinner and to meet Krist's grandmother. Mark, Dave and Susan had come early to finish the preparations. It was going  to be a simple church wedding. They  had called Krist and Singto early as they wanted Singto to spend some time with Krist's grandmother. She adored Krist and she was also excited to meet Singto.

At first Krist was a little scared as he didn't know how she would react but he had to meet her with Singto. He was sure that she will love Singto but he felt little bad that he must have disappointed her. Its every parent's and grandparents dream to have a grandchild and he couldn't give them one. Earlier he never thought of all these things but now that he is getting married he can't help it. He didn't want to disappoint his parent's. His parents never said anything to him and he loved them alot for it. Even Singto's Pa had never asked for a grandchild. Everyone accepted them and loved them as their sons.

"What are you thinking about?" Singto asked. He saw Krist was lost in his thoughts. They were in Krist's house now. Singto wanted to stay with Krist but Susan had told him that they have to stay apart till the marraige. 3 weeks is going to be hell for him.

Krist just smiled at him and was about to hug him but Bright stopped him. "Where do you think you are going? You can't hug him or touch him  till wedding. Control yourself." Bright smirked.

Krist smacked his head hard and stared at him. He was about to say something when Susan came in.

"Krist, Singto go and meet grandma now. She wants to meet you."

Krist and Singto nodded and went towards grandma's room. Singto held Krist's hands and smiled at him. As they were about to enter Krist kissed Singto. Singto kissed him longer and held him close. Krist hugged him and said,"P, I hope she likes you."

"I will try my best to win her heart. Don't worry. I love you Krist." Singto said.

Krist smiled and taking a deep breath they knocked at the door. After some time they entered the room. Grandma was sitting by the window. The room was spacious and dimly lit as she liked natural light more. The windows were lightly draped and were now open. She was looking out and when she heard them she looked at Krist and opened her arms.

"Come here my angel. My Krist." Grandma said happily.

Krist rushed towards her and hugged her. She kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair. Krist smiled at her. Singto was standing alittle far and watching them. Grandma noticed him and said,"Come here Singto. Give me a hug."

Singto smiled and went to her. Grandma hugged him and kissed him too. She made him sit beside him and started watching him closely. She smiled at him and said,"You sure are very handsome. I had seen you on TV so many times but up close you look more handsome. But not more than my Krist."

Singto nodded and laughed. Grandma said,"I have met your Pa. I am sure that you are also kindhearted and good mannered same as your Pa."

Krist nodded and smiled at her. "Yes Gramdma, P is."

She looked at Krist and said,"Krist, can you please leave the two of us alone? I want to speak with Singto in private."

Krist looked at Singto. Singto nodded and told him to leave. He was sure that Grandma liked him but what does she want to talk about? Krist thought but left the room as she said.

Krist went downstairs. He was curious about the talk between Singto and Grandma. He saw Knot coming towards him.

"What's wrong?" Knot asked.