Chapter 13

"Singto are you even listening to me?" P'Jane asked.

"Sorry P'Jane. My mind was wandering. What were you asking again?" Singto asked looking guilty.

"You and Krist have a photoshoot and an advertisement next month. When can you be free? The location is near a beach. We have to be there for 3-4 days."P'Jane explained.

Singto got excited hearing this. Location shoot with his beloved. Spending time with his beloved and a romantic place. What more could he ask for. Singto was excited for this.

"When are you free? It has to be next month. If you are busy with studies I can talk to them and push it further." P'Jane said. He didnt want Singto to compromise on his studies. His father won't like it.

At the exact time Singto's father came in.

"Sawadee Khrap Jane. Hiw are you? What project are you discussing now?" Singto's father asked.

Singto's smile disappeared. He looked alittle scared when his father asked. P'Jane noticed it and thought to ask him about it later. Now he needed to reply his father.

He explained everything to Singto's father who heard everything with a serious face. He didnt smile nor did he look angry.

"I don't think Singto can do this location shoot." Singto's father said.

Singto looked at surprised and then looked down with disappointment. He knew this would happen.

"But why?" P'Jane asked getting confused.

"Singto has his finals after 2 months. I don't want him to get distracted." His father replied.

"I can talk to them and push the date further if you want. We can do it after his finals." P'Jane tried to make his father give hus consent.

"No. I don't want to and I am sure even Singto feels the same. Don't you Singto?" his father asked looking angrily at him.

Singto just nodded his head. His father continued "Jane,I know that you have Singto's best interests at heart but don't you think it's time for Singto to move on from Krist. I have seen Krist's works. He has worked in series with female leads but Singto still has to do bl series. I was ok at first but I think he should try to act with females also. Don't you think so?"

P'Jane was shocked at this. Now he can understand as to why Singto was avoiding Krist. Its because his father doesnt approve of it. He looked at Singto who was still looking down and felt sad for him. He tried to pacify his father.

"Sir, I understand what you are saying. There are talks going on with production houses. We will just have to wait for that. As for this project, people still love Krist and Singto together so it will be a boost for both of their careers. Please sir. Allow Singto to do this project." P'Jane said.

"Singto, do you want to do this project?" Singto's father asked him in a stern voice.

Singto looked at him and told P'Jane,"P, I think Pa is right. As it is I have to prepare for my finals. Sorry P'Jane but I can't do this." Singto's eyes said it all. He said with a smile but P'Jane could see tears ready to come out.

"That's settled then. Is there anything else?" his father asked P'Jane.

"No sir." P'Jane replied. After hearing this his father went out of the room. As soon as his father was out of sight P'Jane asked Singto,"Whats wrong Singto? I thought your father had no problems with your acting with make leads. Or it only Krist?"

"Its all male leads but Krist is the main one."

"But why? I dont understand. He was ok when you were doing Sotus. What changed?"

"I changed. I fell in love with Krist. I didnt notice when he became so close to me. I can't live without him but my father doesnt like all this. He doesnt want me to be with a guy. I cannot hurt my father. He is my family. After my mom passed away, he did everything for me. Everything that I am today is because of him. His love. His sacrifice. I cant betray him. I cant hurt him." Singto started crying.

P'Jane was shocked hearing all this. He never expected his father to behave like this. He went to Singto's side and hugged him.

"I don't know what to do. It hurts. I can't stay away from Krist and neither from my father. I love both of them. I can't imagine my life without them. But now my father has told me to make a choice between them. How can I choose? How?" Singto was crying now.

P'Jane felt really bad about all this. He cant see Singto broken like this.