Chapter 11

Krist reached the restaurant before time. He couldn't wait. He was pacing in front of the door like a teenager. He was waiting for his love to arrive. His P'Singto.

Singto arrived on time. He chuckled seeing Krist pacing in front. He felt loved by Krist and wanted to begin his date.

Krist's eyes shone brightly seeing Singto in front of him. At first he was alittle scared but now after seeing Singto he was relaxed.

"Shall we go in?" Singto asked Krist.

At first Krist agreed but seeing people inside he started to doubt. What if people started to click pic of them? Everyone will start posting about them on social media and he didnt want that to happen. He didnt want people to start speculation about them dating or being lovers. He was unsure of Singto's feelings and he didnt want to put Singto in a difficult situation.

Singto saw him standing and asked "Krist, whats wrong? You dont want to go in?"

"I want to P but the people in there they will start..."

Singto understood what Krist was saying. He also didnt want anyone to know about him meeting Krist. He can't take a chance.

"So what do you want to do then?" Singto asked.

"Hmm. I don't know what to do but am sure of one thing. I want to be with you." Krist said shyly.

Singto felt proud hearing Krist's words. He took his hand and entered the restaurant. Krist looked shocked. He looked at him holding his hands and looked proud. He felt alittle shy and lowered his eyes. The manager noticed them and showed a private room where they wont be disturbed. Krist was relieved. He was happy that he had P'Singto all to himself now.

They took their seat and relaxed in the surrounding. Singto told Krist to order food. Krist was so happy. He ordered the food and while waiting they spoke about their work and about University. Singto started clicking pictures of Krist. Krist gave him a shy smile and pouted. Singto noticed his lips and remembered their kiss. He started to nibble his lower lips and looked at Krist as if he wanted to eat him.

Krist noticed him nibbling his lips and blushed. He knew what his P was thinking about. They looked in each other eyes and saw lust and desire.

The waiter brought their food just then. Krist blushed and Singto just smirked. They ate their food in silence and in haste. They just wanted to leave as quick as possible.

After dinner, they toom a stroll. Singto held Krist's hand and led the way. They walked in silence but their heartbeat was faster and loud.

They reached Singto's house. Krist looked at Singto and hugged him near the door.

He inhaled his P's smell. Singto wound his arms around his waist and crushed Krist into his arms.

"Ohh P...hmmm" Krist started moaning. He kissed Singto on his neck.

Singto caught Krist's neck and kissed him hungrily.
Krist returned his kiss and held his neck. Singto sucked his lips and bit his lips. As Krist started to moan Singto increased his kissing and now kissed near his ears and neck. Krist couldnt stand. He leaned towards the door. Singto pressed Krist more into the door. Krist held onto Singto's shoulders afraid of letting go.

Singto had closed his eyes the whole time. He just wanted to feel Krist today. Feel his love and passion which is only for him.

After kissing him passionately, Krist started to touch Singto more. He lowered his hands and touched Singto's broad chest.

Singto moaned at his touch.  Krist looked into his eyes and brushed his lips on his lips gently. Singto tried to control himself. He didn't want to lose control.

Krist smiled at him and then said, "I love you P."

His confession made Singto shocked. He tried to control his heart. He wanted to say the same but then he remembered that he can't. Its wrong of him to take advantage of Krist. He just looked at Krist and smiled.

"I think you should go home now. Its late." Singto told Krist.

Krist was sad that Singto didnt reply but he didnt want to force him. He just smiled and went on his way.

"Ok. P'Sing I will leave now. Good night. Love you P." Krist said lovingly.

Singto smiled and after saying good night he went inside.