Chapter 2

Its been 2 months since they met. Singto is busy with his new show and Krist is busy with his.

They are not much in contact as before as they had promised.

"What's Krist upto nowadays? He hasn't contacted me since that day. Is he that busy to even meet or talk to me?" Singto looked dejected. He felt sad and angry at Krist but he didnt want to take the first step.

"Should I call him? Maybe not. He said that he is busy with his assignments. I shouldn't disturb his studies. Maybe next week." Krist thought.

"Hey. So what have you decided. Are you coming alone or with someone?" Knott asked him.
They were planning to catch up with everyone. They had invited everyone from the series. New, Off, Toota, Prem and Tew had promised that they will come.

"Did you ask Singto? Is he also coming?" New asked.

"I don't know. I didn't call him." Knott replied.

"Who called him to ask?" Knott asked everyone.

"I had called him but he said that he is busy with his project." Off replied.

Krist looked sad but he couldn't show his feelings. He wanted to meet Singto. He was missing him so much. Missed his face, hus voice, his eyes, everything.
"God, whats wrong with you? What are you thinking? We are just friends right?" Krist was thinking.

They reached their hotel and everyone started having fun. New, Off and Tew started looking around for girls. Knott was looking at Krist.

"Are you ok? You don't look so nice?" Knott asked

"I am fine. Just tired thats all. So what are you doing nowadays?" Krist asked

"Nothing much. Just started my own gym and fitness centre. Am having fun working out and helping others." Knott replied.

"So why don't you join? Knott can help you shed that awful weight and maybe make look human again." Off told Toota.

"Excuse me. I am not that much fat to join a gym. These are my love handles and I am not going to lose them." Toota replied while eyeing Off with disgust.

"What love handles? Are you kidding me? How can you say that? Listen buddy, I am really concerned for you and thats why i am asking you." Off said

"Thank you for your concern but I don't need anyone's help." Toota replied.

Both of them glared at each other. No one was willing to back off. Knott tried to calm them but no use.

"Please you two. Just cut it out. We are meeting after so many days and you are fighting each other." Tew said.

"Just make peace and apologise to each other. We are friends after all." Krist said.

Toota and Off decided to let go and ordered their food. The atmosphere changed to fun as Off started his gimmicks.

"So Krist. Where is your hubby? We dont see much of him nowadays. Hope everything is still lovey dovey?" Off asked winking at Krist.

"What hubby? We are just friend's. Hkw many times should I remind you huh."
Krist said irritated.

"Just asking bro. I dont see him much thats why" Off said.

"Same here. Haven't seen him much since the fan meeting ended." Krist said looking sad.

Knott looked at him. He didn't like seeing him sad. He was feeling alittle pain in his heart seeing Krist like that. He would always feel jealous seeing Krist and Singto together but he didnt tell his feelings to anyone.

Should I approach him and tell him my feelings? Knott was thinking.