Chapter 86

The next following days it became a routine for Singto and Krist. They were still staying at Krist's parent's place and now Singto wanted to move to his place back with Krist. He didn't know how to talk to Dave about it. They had become very possessive about Krist and he was not sure how to tell them. He hadnt asked Krist till now as he was busy with his classes. Krist had minimized his calling and texting Knot. He was happy that now Krist was looking happy. He was no longer angry about it. They were lying on bed now. Krist was snuggling to him. He asked Krist,"Now that you have recovered can we move back to our place?"

Krist looked at him and smiled. "I would love to."

Singto smiled and kissed him. Krist parted his lips and let Singto move his tongue inside him. It's been month's since they made love. Krist couldn't wait nor could Singto. Krist grabbed his hair and pulled him more close. Singto moved in between his legs and Krist wound his legs around his waist. Singto moved his member on Krist's through their clothes. Krist moaned. He took off Singto's shirt and touched his nipples. Singto moaned and grabbed Krist's hair. They took off their pants and boxers and kissed passionately. Krist started to stroke Singto's member. Singto sucked his neck and bit him hard. He looked at Krist and started to prepare him. Krist moaned hard when Singto entered his fingers into his hole. Singto couldn't wait anymore and thrusted in. Krist wound his legs on his waist and moved his hips. Singto increased his pace and rammed into him. Krist was breathing hard and bit Singto's neck. They both came together and later slept in each other's arms. Singto smiled watching Krist sleep.

The next day Singto and Krist sat with Krist's parents to have breakfast. Krist looked at them and said,"Mae, I want to move back to P's place. I am better now."

Susan and Dave looked surprised. They looked at Singto and then at Krist. Dave said,"But Krist you have just recovered. I am not refusing you. That is also your home. I just want you to go after some months. You still have your physiotherapy session..."

"Dad, I am fine now. As for my sessions and appointments P would take me and also you can come with me. Please Dad I want to go. Please please...." Krist started to whine like a kid now.

Everyone laughed at his childish talk. Dave said,"Ok. But you have to take your medicines on time. And take rest. And..."

"Yes yes I will do as you say. Please I am not a kid anymore Dad." Krist said.

Singto said,"Dont worry Dad. I will make sure that he takes his medicine's on time and I will take him to his sessions and appointments also. I will take care of him. You can trust Dad and Mae."

Susan said,"Make sure he has his meals on time. Don't always eat out. Try to cook something. I will visit you whenever I want. Understood?"

Singto and Krist nodded. Krist got up and hugged them. "Thank you dad and mae. I love you so much."

Dave kissed his forehead and said,"We love you too. Try to come here whenever you can. We miss you."

Singto just looked at them amd smiled. Krist was lucky to get so much love from both his parents. He called his Pa and told him about this. Mark was happy for them. Next he called P'Jane and asked his help in hiring a housemaid who will take care of house and their meals. He didn't want Mae to complain about anything.

Krist was packing his bag when Singto asked,"Did you tell Knot about this?"

Krist stopped for a moment but then continued without a word. Singto asked him again. Krist sighed and replied,"Why should I inform him? As if he cares."

Singto said,"He does care for you Krist. Can you please stop doing this to him? You are hurting him don't you think."

"No I don't so. He doesn't care and if you think he does then you can inform him. I don't care." Krist said.