Chapter 95

The next 3 months went by quickly. Krist and Singto were busy with their wedding preparations now. Krist would stay at his parent's place sometimes or at Singto's Pa's place. They were busy finalizing the menu and also the invites. The decorations were decided by Dave and Susan. Mark had finalised the wedding theme and also the wedding clothes. Krist had made Knot his best man and Singto had made P'Jane his. They have decided to get married in Krist's hometown as Krist's grandmother was sick and would not be able to travel. Dave and Susan had left to prepare the house and also to make arrangements for the guest's to stay. They had invited many people and they had to be careful that this news doesnt leak out. They didnt want any media coverage nor any fan's. They will send wedding pics to the media and also their fan groups.

Annie didn't meet Krist after that day. She didn't even call nor messaged him. She kept her distance. Brian started working full time in Knot's gym. First as a trainer but now he helped his meetings too. Knot and Tew are still living together and no engagement yet. Tew and Earth were out travelling but had promised that they will come for wedding. Prem, Wad, Toota, Off and Gun were busy with their works.

They were having dinner at a club. Krist, Singto, Knot and Tew.

"I can't believe you two are getting married. How are the arrangements going on? You can tell me if you need anything right. I am your best man." Knot said.

"Ya Knot. Right now we are exhausted. Dad and mom have gone to Chiang Mai to book rooms for the guests. You and Tew and our friends would be staying at my place. Everyone except P" Krist said

Singto looked shocked at this. "What do you mean except me? If all friends are staying at your place then why can't I stay as well?"

Knot laughed at him. "You are the groom. It's a custom that the groom and bride should be away from each other and should only see each other on wedding day."

"Knot, are you saying that P is the groom and I am the bride?" Krist asked sulking.

Knot and Tew laughed. "Of course not. I was just telling him about the custom. By the wag Singto I had spoken to mai(Susan). She said that you would be staying at a hotel." Knot told him.

"Ok. It will be only for one night right. The day before the wedding right?" Singto wanted to confirm. There's no way I am going to stay from Krist. He thought.

"No. It will be for 1 week." Knot replied.

Singto and Krist looked shocked. They didn't know about this. From the time they had moved in they were always sleeping together. Krist can't sleep without Singto. Singto held Krist's hands and awaited Knot's answer. Knot looked at them and laughed.

"Singto, I think it will ve only for 2-3 days. Surely you two can stay apart for that long. After your wedding you will always be together. Geez...you two." Knot laughed.

Krist and Singto smiled. Krist said,"It's ok P. We can endure that much. Its our wedding after all na."

They all laughed and were busy chatting. Tew looked at someplace in the club and was staring there. Knot noticed this and asked,"Tew, what's wrong?"

Tew just stared at that place and pointed towards one table. Everyone followed his finger and were shocked.

They saw Annie sitting with a group of guys and by looking at her they coukd make out that she was drunk. The guy's were chatting and laughing loudly. Annie was sitting with her head down on the table. The guys around her saw her and were laughing.

Krist and Singto were shocked to see Annie like this. They all ran towards her. They approached the table and Krist tried to touch Annie.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" One guy glared at him.