Chapter 77

Angel was fuming. She had trusted Brian and had asked him to join her in her plan. But he betrayed her and joined Knot and Singto. She was pacing angrily in her room. She was furious now. She started to smash things. A man entered her room and smirked. "I told you not to include him in our plans but you didnt listen. So now they know everything about you and your plan to destroy Krist. So what are you going to do now? Stop all this or continue?" He asked.

Angel glared at him and threw a vase at him. He dodged the vase and sat near the bed. She screamed now,"Never. I will never back down. I will destroy that slut. I want Singto and I won't stop till I have him. Even if you back down and don't help still I will carry out my plan." She went and stood near him. "So what have you decided? Are you in or out?"

The man smiled amd said,"As long as you pay me well I will always help you. No matter how difficult or dangerous it is." He stood near her and smiled. Angel was happy that atleast he was with her. She went to the table and brought 2 glasses of wine. She gave one to him and drank. She was willing to pay him anything. She will do anything to have Singto. The man drank the wine and sat on the chair. He looked at her amd wondered why she was so obsessed with Singto. Who cares he thought. He was happy that he was paid handsomely when he had brought those pics. She had leaked them to the press.

"So what is your plan now?" He asked.

Angel was silent for a while. She was thinking about her new plan. She looked at him and asked,"I want you to place camera's in Krist and Godt's make-up room. You are always sending pics of them rehearsing but its not much. There is nothing scandalous. When will they rehearse the famous bed scene?"

"I don't know but I guess it will be soon. I will try to place camera's but why the make-up room? What will you achieve from that?" He was confused. What can they possibly get from that?

"You never know. Let me know when they will film the bed scene. Ok." She said and then smiled evil.

Singto and Krist returned home late at night. When they came to know about Angel and her plans everyone was shocked. Krist was surprised that Brian didnt join her. He didn't trust him but today he could trust him alittle. Knot told him to be careful as he was the target and they couldn't underestimate her. She was showing signs of being a crazy person who was obsessed with Singto.

Krist sat on the bed. He didn't know what he should do. Angel was targeting him. She wanted him to leave not only Singto but everything. His hard work, his career, his education, everything. He had worked very hard to achieve all this and he was not going to let a crazy person destroy that. He loved Singto and no one can make him leave him. No matter what happens he will always stay beside him.

Singto saw Krist laying on the bed. He looked deep in thought. He went to lay beside him and hugged him. Krist snuggled closer and placed his head on his chest. He loved listening to his heart beat. It calmed him down. Krist looked at Singto and kissed him softly. Singto asked,"Why are you so worried my love? I won't let her hurt you. Always remember I love you and no matter what I will always be with you. Ok."

Krist smiled. He knew how much Singto loved him. He turned towards him and kissed him again. This time it wasn't gentle. He kissed him with passion and love. Singto nudged him closer and sucked his lips. Krist moaned and roamed his hand in his hair. While kissing him Singto took off his shirt and also hus own. He moved his hands on his chest and touched his nipples. Krist moaned and grabbed his hair. Singto kissed his neck and jawline. He moved his hands on his bulge. He had a hard on. He moved apart and removed his and Krist's pants and boxers. He started to kiss him again. He touched his member and startes to stroke it. Krist groaned and pulled him closer. "P, please I need you now."