Chapter 61

Krist was still angry the next morning. He was cranky as he didnt sleep last night. He kept thinking about Singto and Angel. Singto had explained to him but in his jealousy Krist refused to believe him. Singto tried calling but he didnt answer. He also ignored his messages. He sighed. He just laid on the bed refusing to go down when there was a knock on the door.

"Krist, will you atkeast come down for breakfast? You havent eaten anything last night." Susan asked him. She didnt know Krist was upset. Krist didnt tell her anything and just stayed in his room.

"Mae, I don't feel like eating. Please leave me."Krist said.

Susan sighed and without saying anything went from there. Krist closed his eyes to sleep. After some time he heard someone knocking but he didnt get up. He ignored the knocking and tried to sleep. After some time he heard the door opening and closing. He felt someone laying beside him. He was about to scold that person when he saw Singto laid beside him. Singto smiled at him.

"Good morning Krist." He smiled and was about to kiss him but Krist moved.

"What are you doing here so early? With whose permission you entered my room?" Krist sulked

"Ohh. I thought I didnt need permission to enter my boyfriend's bedroom. I can meet my boyfriend whenever I want." Singto teased him. He moved closer and hugged him. Krist tried to remove his hands.

"What are you doing?" Krist said angrily.

"My boyfriend is very angry so I thought of hugging him and calming him." Singto teased and hugged him more.

"Hmm. If I am your boyfriend then what the hell were you doing with Angel yesterday? You didnt remember your boyfriend then?" Krist said angrily and forcibly remived Singto's arms from hus waist. He got up from the bed.

"I told you na. I had gone to the market with Pa. I met Angel there and she insisted of taking a video so I had to agree. I didn't know she will upload it. I didn't do anything wrong na. Its just a video." Singto explained again.

He went closer to Krist and tried to hug him again but Krist just moved back so he didnt go close. Singto sighed. He knew that once Krist got angry he wouldnt calm down easily. He tried again.

"Krist, please forgive me na. I love you na baby." Singto tried again.

Krist just glared at him and went near him. He grabbed his collar and looked in hus eyes.

"You sure thats what happened? Because if I came to know that you are lying then I wont spare you." Krist said.

Singto pulled him more close and grabbed his waist. "Trust me Kit. I will never lie to you. You can give me any punishment you want."

Krist looked in his eyes and sighed. He kissed Singto. He had missed him alot. Singto smiled and kissed him more. He nibbled his lips and licked it. Krist moaned and grabbed his hair.

Singto liked to hear his moan. He kissed him more and then sucked him near his ear. Krist grabbed Singto's shurt and played with the buttons. He undid the top 4 buttons and touched his nipples. Singto moaned and kissed hun hard now. Krist kept playing with his nipples and moaned in his mouth.

Singto placed one hand on Krist's neck and placed the other on his bulge in his pants. Krist moaned. Singto started kissing him on his chest and kept pressing his hard member in to his. He started to stroke him from top of his pants.

Krist was breathing hard and grabbed his hair hard. Singto looked at him and lifted him on his waist. Krist placed both his legs around his waist and started to kiss him. Singto started to move towards the bed.

Singto laid him on tge bed and went between his legs again. He started to grind into him with their clothes on. Krist moaned and tried to take out his shirt. Singto looked at him dazed and was about to take off his shirt when there was a knock on the door.

Both stopped for a moment trying to breathe calmly. Krist was about to ask whk it was when he heard his dad calling him to come out. Krist looked at Singto and smiled. Singto kissed him once more and let him go.

Krist qas blushing alot. He stood near his door and after his breathing became normal he went to his dad. Singto laid on the bed and tried to calm down. He was happy now that Krist had forgiven him. He waited for some time and then went out.

Krist was sitting with his dad and having breakfast. Susan saw Singto and asked him to eat too. Singto nodded and joined them. He looked at Krist and smiled.

Knot was at his gym when Tew approached him.

"Knot, can I talk to you later after our session?" Tew asked.

"Yaa of course. Lets meet for lunch if you want." Knot asked.

Tew agreed and they decided to meet after gym. Knot was worried. What did he want to talk about? He was nervous.