Chapter 45

The next days were blissful for Krist. He enjoyed the days and nights with Singto. Everyone had fun. It was the day to leave.

Krist was getting ready. He checked himself again and again. He didn't want any marks on his body. He felt guilty now that he had broken his promise. He didn't want his parents to suspect him.

Singto saw him checking himself in mirror. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing just checking if any marks are left." Krist said.

Singto sighed. He had told Krist that he didnt want to break his promise but he couldnt control himself. He was also to blame.

They left after lunch. Everyone promised to have a trip like this after 3 months. Krist nodded.

When Krist reached home, his mae was alone at home and his dad was at work. Singto greeted his mae.
"Sawadee Khrap mae."

"Sawadee Khrap Singto. How was your trip? Come sit with me." Mae greeted Singto.

"It was good mae. I will leave now. Have some work tomorrow."

So saying Singto left. Krist hugged his mae. He missed her. He went to his room and changed.

He met his dad in evening. He was also happy to see him. He was glad that no one asked him about the trip.

He called Knot again. Its been 4 days now but Knot still hasnt spoken to him or replied to his messages. He sighed. He had messaged him many times apologizing for his behaviour but still Knot didnt reply. He was sad. He didnt mean to hurt him. He was just drunk. He decided to go to his gym tomorrow morning and meet him.

The next morning Krist went to the gym to see Knot. He asked at the reception if Knot is there. He said that he was but he was busy in meeting. He wait for 2 hours. When he was told that Knot is now free he rushed to his cabin.

He went in front of him. Knot was shocked to see him. He smiled at him,"Hi Krist. How are you? Why did you come here?"

"Why did you leave suddenly? Why didn't you call or reply to my message?" He asked.

"Sorry for that. Something came up urgently so I had to leave. I was so busy this last week that I forgot. Sorry. But why did you come to meet me?" Knot was surprised to see him. After Krist said all that he couldn't stay with him. He had decided then that he wont interfere in Krist's life now. He can do whatever he wants.

Krist just stood there. Why is he behaving like this?

"Knot, I am really sorry about that night. I was drunk. I don't know why I said all that. Please forgive me."

"Krist you don't have to be. I have already forgotten about it. Don't stress about it."

Krist felt relieved. He went towards and tried to hug but Knot backed away. Krist looked at him shocked.

"Do you want to say anything else? Sorry but I have a meeting in an hour so I have to leave." Knot told him.

"I thought we were friends. Why can't I hug you? You are my best friend."

"I know Krist. We are still friends. Don't worry I am fine." Knot assured him.

Krist looked at him and left from there. He didn't like this Knot. This was not his best friend. He must be punishing me for the words I told him. He decided to talk to him again. He decided he will get his best friend back.

Knot was sure that he is doing the right thing now. He will keep his distance from him. They will always be best friends.