Chapter 37

The next morning Krist woke up and smiled. He remebered last night and hugged Singto's pillow taking his manly scent. His lower part hurt but he didn't mind. He called out to Singto but didn't get any reply. He somehow managed to get up from bed and went to washroom. He looked in the mirror and blushed. His neck had a hickey. Singto had sucked him at many places.

He took a shower and wore his clothes. He went out and searched for Singto. He tried to call him and his phone was not getting through.

Feeling bored he started to see the bedroom more clearly. Last night he didnt see the room. He saw 2 cupboards. He opened one and it was full of Singto's clothes and accessories. The other one had only 3 shirts but they weren't Singto's. He was sure because they were not neutral colours as Singto only wore neutral colors. He opened drawer and saw watches inside. He was more confused now. Whose stuff was this? It's not Singto's then who?

He was just wondering when Singto came up behind him hugging his waist. He hugged him and Singto kissed him.

"Why are you checking my cupboard?" he asked.

"Why can't I open it?" Krist said upset.

"I was just joking why are you upset. Did anything happen?" Singto asked concerned.

"Whose stuff are these? Who is staying with you?" Krist asked angry.

Singto laughed,"Its for you. You like light colours so I bought some clothes for you and kept them here. So that whenever you stay here you can wear them." He kissed Krist. He looked so cute when jealous.

Krist blushed.

"Did you like the shirts and watches? We can change them or buy new one's." Singto asked.

"No P. I like them but why only 3 shirts? I would like many clothes and watches and other accessories." Krist told him.

Singto laughed. "You can buy whatever you want and as many as you want. I will give you everything Krist." He said smiling and kissed him.

Krist hugged him. He was so happy. He was nkw looking forward to staying with his P. Always together.

"Come lets eat. You must be hungry." Singto told him and took him to dining area.

When they were eating breakfast, Krist's phone rang. It was his mae.
"Sawadee Khrap mae. Good morning." Krist greeted happily.

"Sawadee Krist. Where are you? Why didn't you come home last night? We were worried about you."

"Sorry mae. I forgot to inform you."

"Krist, where are you?" His mae asked again. Krist could make out that his mae was upset.

"I am at P'Singto place."

"Krist I want you to come home right now." His mae said and cut the phone.

Krist was confused. Why was mae so upset?

"Is everything all right?" Singto asked.

"Yaa I guess. Mae told me to come home right away. She must be upset as I forgot to tell her that I am here with you."

"Hmm. Come I'll drop you home."Singto told him.

Krist nodded but he still found his mae's behaviour odd.