Chapter 63

The next day Tew met Knot at his gym. He reminded him of their lunch date. Knot nodded and helped him with his work out. Knot was still confused about this. He finished his morning workout and then went to his office. He had some meetings lined up. His assistant helped him to clear everything early so that he could go early.

Tew finished his workout and after showering and changing his clothes he went to see Knot. Knot sent him message that he will wait for him at a restaurant. Tew agreed. He went to his place. He wanted to get ready for his date. He was excited for today.

At lunch Tew waited for Knot. He kept glancing at his watch and at the door. He was getting impatient. He tried to call Knot but he was busy. He was very upset now. He was about to leave when he saw Knot rushing towards him.

"Sorry Tew. My meeting ended late and the traffic was horrible. Please don't be upset. Sorry." Knot said.

"Its ok Knot. At least you came. I thought you wont come as you were busy since morning." Tew said. He was excited that Knot had come. Now he can tell him.

"So do you want to order lunch first or talk?" Knot asked. He wanted Tew to say whatever he wanted sooner. He was trying to appear calm but his heart was beating really fast.

"I don't want to wait for so long. I will tell you now." Tew said. He looked at Knot and smiled.

"Knot, we have known each other for a long time. I have never met someone like you. You look so tough but your heart is so soft. You care for everyone and that is what I like the most about you."

Knot was shocked. He never knew Tew thought about him like that.

"Knot, I have fallen in love with you. I have never felt like this for anyone be it girl or boy. I love you Knot. Will you be my boyfriend?" Tew asked. He looked hopefully at Knot. He was nervous now.

Knot just stared at him. He heard everything and for a second he thought maybe he is dreaming. Tew loved him.

Tew looked at Knot and was starting to get upset as Knot hadnt replied yet.

"I love you too Tew. I was going to confess to you but was afraid that you will reject me. I am so happy. Thank you for loving me Tew." Knot replied and held his hands.

Tew was so happy. He held his hands and looked at him lovingly.

"From today we are a couple. You are mine and I am yours. I will always be with you." Knot promised and touched Tew's hair.

Tew nodded. They smiled at each other and then continued their lunch date.

Knot dropped Tew to his place and went to his gym. He called Krist and shared the news with him.

"Really, I am so happy for you Knot. See I told you na that you will find someone who will love you. I will tell Singto about this. Lets meet for dinner tomorrow. Let me ask Singto and you ask Tew."

"I am so happy Krist. I will ask him and if he is free we will meet for dinner. See you then. Take care."

Krist disconnected the call. He was at rehearsals right now. He had told Singto that he will go home on his own. He decided to talk to him at home.

Just then Singto called him.

"Krist, today I will be late. There is a get together in a club with some co-actors." Singto told him.

"It's ok P. I have driven my bike today so I can go home on my own. You have fun P. Dont get drunk. Dont be late." Krist said.

"I will try not to drink. You drive safely and call me when you reach home. Have dinner on time. You can go out with Knot if you want."

"No P. I am tired today. I will eat at home. Take care P." Krist said and kept the call.

He wanted to have dinner with Knot but now he has Tew in his life. He can't be with Knot like always. He smiled to himself.

After rehearsals Krist was about to go when Bas came to him.

"Krist, are you going home alone? P'Sing didnt come to pick you?" Bas asked.

"P has some plans with his co-starts so he wont be home early. I have brought my bike so I can go alone." Krist answered.

"Why don't you join us for dinner?" Bas asked.

"It's ok Bas. I will order something at home. You have fun with Godt."

"No I insist. Please have dinner with us. Please." Bas pleaded with him.

Krist chuckled. Bas sometimes behaves just like a kid. He was about to say no when Godt came over.

"Godt, please tell Krist to have dinner with us. He is not listening to me." Bas complained to Godt.

"Krist, please join us. We never go out together. Come on." Godt told him.

Krist agreed and messaged Singto about it. Singto replied that its ok. Krist was happy. His message meant that he was now cool about him spending time with Godt.

Krist and Godt decided the restaurant. Krist drove his bike and Godt went in his car. They had fun. They talked about their hobbies and the movies they saw. Krist felt jealous when he saw Godt being lovey dovey with Bas. They both loved each other so much. They were truly soulmates. Krist thought.

By the time they finished their dinner it had become late. Krist said goodbye to Godt and Bas and drove to his place.

He reached and on entering his bedroom he called Sing. He called him but Sing didnt answer his call. Krist didnt think much and went to change.

He waited for Sing. It was very late now. He was worried now as he was not picking his call. He didnt know with whom he had went so he couldnt call anyone. He was pacing in the living room as he couldn't sleep.

Tired he laid on the couch. It was past 2 when he heard someone enter the room. He opened his eyes and was shocked.

His Sing was drunk and he was leaning onto someone's shoulder. The person who Krist disliked.

Sing was leaning on Angel's shoulder. She was also surprised to see Krist there. As no one knew about them she looked at him confused.
But then she asked him,"Are you two roommates?"

Krist was stunned. He just nodded yes. Angel looked relieved and asked Krist for Sing's bedroom. Krist was angry at her. He went over and toom Sing from her.

"Thank you for bringing him home. I will take him to his room. You can leave now." Krist was trying hard to control his anger.

"Its no big deal. Let me help you also. Come lets go to his room." Angel said.

Krist was more angry now. He looked at Sing but he was so drunk that he didnt know what was happening. Krist had no option. He nodded and took Sing to their room. He laid Sing on the bed and removed his shoes. He was about to change his clothes when Angel stopped him.

"Thank you for you help. I will do the rest. You can go to your room." Angel told him.

"What??? Why don't you just go home? Its late." Krist almost shouted at her.

"Krist, can't you see that its late. Why can't I stay in Sing's room? Let me stay for tonight na." Angel said.

Krist was so angry. He was about to throw her out forcefully. But then Sing mumbled in his sleep.

"My Angel...where are you? Sleep with me na..." Sing mumbled in his sleep.

Angel smirked. "See even he wants me. Now can you please leave."

Krist was so angry that he grabbed her hand hard and pulled her out of the room forcefully. He shoved her out the door and slammed the door on her face.

He closed the door and returned to Sing. He was still mumbling the same. Krist was so angry. He grabbed him but Sing fell asleep again.

Krist pushed him back on the bed and went to sleep in the other room.

"You broke your promise P. Now bw ready for your punishment tomorrow." So saying Krist went to sleep.