Chapter 84

The next morning Knot woke up to a beautiful morning. Tew was sleeping beside him. Knot looked at him and smiled. He was too happy now. He had someone to love and care. He got up and after a shower he wore his clothes and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He was humming a song when his phone rang. He was surprised to see Krist calling him so early.

"Good morning Krist. Why are you up so early? Are you feeling fine?" Knot asked. He was worried.

"I am fine Knot. I called to ask you what are you going to gift Godt? You are coming for his engagement right?" Krist asked.

"Yes I am going. Haven't decided what to gift yet. Let's meet with in the evening with Singto and discuss."

"Ok. I will tell Singto. Bring Tew with you. See you in evening."

Knot cut the call. Tew came after sometime. Knot smiled at him and pulled a chair for him. Tew sat down beside Knot and asked,"Who was it so early?"

Knot told him about Krist's plan and Tew agreed to meet. Tew was jealous at first as he often saw Knot spending more time with Krist. It was childish as Krist was with Singto and Knot with him but still he would get upset. He never tild Knot about this as he knew that Knot will get upset. He trust's Knot and after last night they belong to each other.

After breakfast Knot went to his gym. He saw Brian outside. He was pacing outside the door. He went to him and asked him,"Hey Brian. What are you doing here?"

Brian was shocked to see him. He looked down and said,"Knot, I remember what I had promised you. I will not enter your gym but I miss working out here. I had tried other gym's but I am not able to workout. Please can I join back? I promise I won't trouble you or anyone. Can you please give me a chance?"

Knot was surprised. He had met Brian many times after that incident and he was sure that Brian was a good guy. He was helping Krist with his studies also. Even when Angel had offered him money he had refused to hurt them. He looked at Brian and said,"You can join but on one condition."

Brian was shocked. He asked him,"What condition?"

"You can workout here as you did earlier but on one condition. I want you to join my crew as a trainer when you get free time. I am short of staff as I am not available always. So what do you say? Don't worry I will pay you." Knot told him.

Brian nodded. He looked at Knot and agreed to his condition. He said,"I agree. I will really work hard and will never disappoint you. Thank you Knot."

Knot smiled at him and then took him inside the gym. He told his assistant about his plans and called his trainer Ben. He said,"Ben, this is Brian. He will be working with us.  I want you to guide him and teach him about everything. Brian, be with Ben and try to learn. I will tell you when can you join officially. Ok."

Ben and Brian nodded and went away. Knot started his day. He was busy for some hours when Krist called him. He smiled and answered,"What do you want now?" He tried to sound grumpy to see Krist's reaction. Krist heard him being upset and said,"Sorry Knot. I didn't mean to disturb you. I will call you later then." He cut the call immediately. Knot was not able to say anything. He thought of talking later.

Singto looked at Krist sulking. He went to him and sat beside him. Krist looked at him and said,"P, I just wanted to talk to him. Nowadays he doesnt come to see me nor does he talk much. I miss him."

Singto laughed and said,"Krist, you met him yesterday. Did you forget that we had dinner together? And he did say that he will come in the evening. What more do you want?"

Krist sulked more and turned his face. Singto laughed more seeing him sulk like this. He went more close and said,"Are you missing him so much? Am I your lover or he? I am jealous of him now." He kissed his ear and nibbled. Krist gasped and leaned into Singto. Singto moved his hands to Krist's waist and  kissed his neck. He bit him hard so that it can be seen. Krist grabbed Singto's hair and moaned.