Chapter 25

Krist had dinner with Knot. He liked being with him. He felt calm now. He looked at Knot's face. He was good looking. Black eyes, strong jaw, black hair, full lips. There must be many guys and girls after him. He didnt remember if Knot had anyone in his life. He had confessed to him but he had rejected him for Singto.

He was still staring at him when Knot noticed it. He smiled and asked him,"Is there something on my face?"

"No. Nothing."Krist looked away.

After finishing Knot dropped Krist at his place but Krist didn't want to be alone. He was scared of being lonely. He felt unloved now that Singto had rejected him so harshly. He caught Knot's hand and told him,"Can you please stay with me tonight?"

Knot was puzzled. He looked at him and sighed. "Krist, you have to be strong. I don't want you to be dependent on me. You can stay alone. Try to sleep. Will meet you tomorrow."

Knot wanted to stay but he couldn't. It would be like taking advantage of him. He wanted Krist to be strong. So saying he walked Krist till his room and left.

Krist sat on his bed. He had stopped crying now. Didnt have anymore tears now. He changed his clothes and went to bed.

Singto was lying on his bed. He couldn't sleep. Whenever he closed his eyes he would see Krist crying. He never wanted to hurt him so badly but he didn't have a choice. His Pa was more important to him. After his mother's death, his Pa had done everything for him. He couldn't hurt him. If only he didn't have to choose. He loved Krist. He felt complete with him. He missed seeing him.

He decided that he will still look at Krist from far. He remebered Knot hugging Krist and dropping him to
University. He has someone who cares for him.

"Singto, are you awake?" His Pa asked. He was worried about him. He felt bad that he made him stay away from the person he loves.

Singto sat up,"Not yet Pa. You need something?"

His Pa sat beside and spoke,"I know how hard it is. I can understand that you are hurt but beleive me all that I am doing is your own good. For your future."

"Pa, you don't have to explain. You are my father. You have every right to decide what is good and what is bad for me. Everything will be fine."

"I am sorry. Its not like I hate Krist. I like him and I know he loves you too but I am afraid of how people will see you if they know about it. As long as it was acting in series it was fine. Many people liked it but still there were some who didnt. What if they hurt you? You love acting. What if they sabotage your career. I am afraid. Sometimes I think that I dont have to be but I cant stop worrying."

Singto hugged his father and sent him to his room. He laid on his bed and started looking at Krist's pics again. He understood his Pa. Understood his worries and his fear. Maybe in future his Pa will be able to be strong and will let him be with Krist. He can just pray that that day comes soon when his Pa will give his blessings. With this thought in mind he fell asleep.