Chapter 79

Singto was exhausted. He looked at the time. It was 6 in the evening. He looked at Krist who was sleeping on the floor. He covered his naked body with his shirt. He couldn't believe what had happened. Krist looked drugged. He was on a high. He never did it like this. Today he kept on making love till the time he passed out. Singto tried to distract him but no use. He didnt listen. He looked at him and then wore his clothes. He tried to wake up Krist but he didnt budge. He made him wear his clothes and took him on his arms. He left the makeup room. He looked at the other makeup room and was shocked. Bas had also opened the room. He had bites all over his body and also looked exhausted. Bas looked at Singto amd Krist. Bas couldn't stand and fell on his knees. Singto was in two minds now. He places Krist on the bed which was part of the set. He wemt over to Bas and took him in his arms and placed him near Krist. After seeing that Bas was asleep he went to search for Godt.

Godt was passed out on the floor and he was naked. Singto went over to him and tried to wake him up. What happened to him? He wondered. He searched for his clothes and with much difficulty wore him his clothes. He tried to move him from there but he was more stronger than him. He was wondering what to do when he remembered Knot. He called him and told him to come. He was confused right now. What happened today? Looking at Bas and Godt he knew what happened between them but how could they behave like this? Singto recalled Krist also behaving like this.

He left Godt there and went to check on Krist. He was still asleep. Knot arrived soon. He looked surprised at Singto. He went to Krist but he was still asleep. He asked Singto. Singto told him everything that happened. Knot looked shocked. He said,"Did Godt also behave the same?"

Singto nodded. "I think we should take them to a doctor. Maybe he will be able to tell us what happened." Knot nodded. He told Singto to take Krist and Bas in his car. He went to take Godt. He balanced Godt on his back and carefully took him to his car. They drove to a hospital.

At the hospital, Singto and Knot placed them on beds. Singto explained everything to the doctor. After listening everything the doctor told them to wait outside. They nodded amd went out. Singto almost collapsed in the chair. Knot immediately caught him and asked,"Are you alright? I think you should also get yourself checked." "No. I am fine. Just tired. Don't worry I will be fine in some time." Singto said.

They waited for some time when the doctor came out. He went to them and said,"Well Krist and Godt are still sleeping. Bas has woken up. He is tired with all the sex he did. He has many bites on his whole body and he looks a little weak. I have started a drip on all of them. Bas will wake up after some time. I think I should do a blood test on Krist and Godt so that I could know what they had taken to behave like this. The nurse will come and take blood for the test. Will tell them to give the result soon so that we can start the treatment soon. Dont worry they will be fine." The doctor said and left from there.

Singto went inside and sat beside Krist. He took his hands in his and touched his hair. Knot came beside him and said,"Dont worry. He will be fine now. I will bring something to eat for you. Ok." Singto nodded and Knot went out. Bas woke up after sometime. Singto looked at him and went to sit beside him. "How are you feeling now? Do you need anything?" He asked him.

Bas looked around and saw Godt on his left side. He got worried seeing him like this. He tried to sit up but he couldnt. Singto helped him to sit and placed a pillow on his back. He told him,"Dont worry he is fine. The doctor has started to treat him. He will wake up soon." Singto looked at him. Bas looked like he would cry soon. He asked Bas,"What happened? Can you tell me please?" Bas looked at him and nodded. He told him everything that happened. Singto was shocked. Godt and Krist behaved the same way.

He was lost in his thoughts when a nurse came in and took their blood for the test. She looked at them and blushed but didnt say anything and went. Knot came in and gave him a burger amd iced coffee. Singto thanked him. Knot saw Bas awake and asked him how he was feeling. Bas smiled and said that he was ok now.

Singto took Knot and they went to sit outside. Knot sat beside him and asked,"What happened today? I don't think Krist and Godt could do something like this willingly."

Singto nodded."I think they were drugged. I know Krist and also Godt. They can't do something like this. Maybe someone mixed something in their food or drink."

Knot asked,"You were there right. Try to remember everything that happened."

Singto told him everything that happened when he arrived at the set. "Krist and Godt had coffee when we had arrived. He looked tensed but after drinking that he looked fine."

"We can't be sure of it. Lets wait for the blood test report. The doctor will be able to tell us more clearly." He told Singto.

Singto was wondering about all that happened. Why would someone drug them? Then he remembered their bed scene. Maybe someone wanted to make them aroused so that they can fuck each other right there in front of everyone. He shuddered at the thought. What would have happened if they wouldn't have been there? If Krist would be alone with Godt? What if they fucked each other? Singto clenched his fists hard. Who would do something like this? If Krist and Godt would have lost their control their image would have been destroyed. There was only one person who would do something so evil like this.

Angel smiled wide when Nick came to meet her. He was smiling wide when he handed her the pen drive. She took it and inserted it in her TV. She sat beside Nick and played it. She was looking too excited. There were 3 videos. She played the first one. It was when Godt and Krist did the bed scene. She smirked. "That slut." She didn't say much and watched silently. It was short one. She didnt complain. She played the other one. It was Godt and Bas fucking. She looked shocked. Without watching further she stopped it and played the last one. It was Krist and Singto. She became more angry now. She was about to smash something. She shouted at Nick,"What the hell is this? I told you to bring me a video of Krist fucking someone else not Singto. He should have been fucking Godt. That would have been more useful. What can I do with this?"

She was fuming now. Her perfect plan got ruined again. Nick looked at her confused. He was happy with those videos but she was angry. But why? They could still use those videos. He sighed and told her,"We can still use those videos? We can leak them on social media or porn sites. It will be a scandal for all of them. Singto would be too embarassed and I dont think he will tell the truth to everyone. Krist would be shamed everywhere as he would be seen with Godt and Singto. Just think about it."

Angel was silent for a while. She was thinking what Nick said. "Even if we do leak them but what if Singto defends Krist? He cares for him alot and he will do anything to protect him. If this video is leaked he will do everything to stop it from circulating. I can use the video of Godt but he will sue Pete again if that happens. Pete is still searching for you and if you get caught it will be dangerous for me."

Nick thought for a while. It was true what she said. Singto loved Krist and he wont let anything to damage him or their careers. At the most if it became stressful he was sure that Singto would tell the world that he was dating Krist. He didn't care what Singto will or wont do. The only thing he cared about was money. Angel won't pay him well if he couldnt think of a way to destory Krist.

"What if we do leak the videos but we don't show Singto or Godt? We can blur their faces and just show Krist. This way Singto won't be able to recognise that its him fucking Krist. Also Godt wont be able to sue Pete. By doing this we would prove to everyone that Krist is a whore. We can hint of him being a male escort."

Angel thought about this. Maybe he is right. This way she could damage Krist's image in the media. She agreed. "I think you are right. Lets do this."

Nick smiled. He went and took the pen drive. He told her,"I will try to leak these tonight itself. Singto is with Krist at the hospital. They wont come to know about this soon and the damage will be done."

Angel was happy to hear that. She tossed a fat envelope towards Nick and smirked."For your hardwork. Enjoy."

Nick opened the envelope and was excited. He went on his way to get his work done.