Chapter 9

Krist started his day like his normal routine. Attend classes, hangout with freinds and complete projects. He didnt try to search for Singto anymore. He wanted to wait and see if Singto will miss him. He spoke to Knot about his proposal.

"Thank you for loving me Knot but right now I cant accept it. I am sorry." Krist said.

"It's ok Krist. I understand. But can you please promise that we will still be friends like before?" Knot asked looking sad.
He didn't want to lose Krist. If not as a lover atleast he can be with him as a friend and that is enough for him.

Krist didnt like seeing him sad like this but he didnt want to give him any false hope. "We will always be friends. Who am I going to torture with my ramblings and who will take care of me when I am sad?" Krist asked with a smile.

Knot looked at him and gave a broad smile. "Of course who else but me. There is no one else who can tolerate you."

"Hey, I am not so bad." Krist said laughing.

It's been so long since he laughed. All the worries and doubts seemed to vanish from his mind as he hugged Knot.

Knot dropped him to his University and went off.

Singto saw this from afar and his mood went sour. He didn't like Krist getting close to Knot. He knew they were just friends but he can't see Krist laughing with someone other than him. His smile, his dimples his cute face all belongs to him. Only him. Singto.

Singto was about to go and talk to Krist about what he saw but after taking some steps he remembered that he has to stay away from Krist. He looked sadly at Krist from afar. He cant go close to him. Not now.

Krist didnt notice him and went to his class. He felt relieved after talking to Knot. He thought of trying to meet Singto at lunch. He decided to be with him as his friend like before. He will try atleast to control his feelings now. He is not going to force him to like him.

Singto sat far away on a bench and gripped his face. "Get a grip. How will you face him like this? I can't lead him on. I can't tell him that I love him and miss him alot. I can't. I can't destroy him. What should I do?? I can't do this anymore."

Singto started his head more strongly. So hard that he was about to rip his hair out. He had become frustated with everything. He can't tell his true feelings to him and neither can he share his thoughts with his friends. He cant take a chance with anyone not even P'Jane. He has to endure all this alone. He doesnt know till when he can but he has to. For the person he loves the most.