Chapter 31

After coming Krist and Singto lived as usual. Krist went to class and this time Singto didnt see him from afar. He went to see him off everyday. They started meeting in secret. Singto was meeting Krist at his room. Both were lying on the bed. Krist sleeping in Singto's arms. He was placing light kisses on his chest and abs. But Singto was thinking with a stern look.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Krist asked worried.

"No but Krist I am feeling guilty. I promised Pa that I will stay away from you but I broke that promise. I am scared what if Pa comes to know and does something to him?" Singto was scared. He remembered the time he had slept with Krist and his Pa had gone to the Old Age Home. His world had shattered. He doesnt want to feel that. He was scared.

Krist got up and told him,"I know but why don't you try to talk to him?" Krist pleaded. Even he felt bad about seeing Singto secretly. He didnt even tell his parents who are so close to him. He knows that his parent's will give their blessings. He knows that Singto feels bad about lying to his Pa.

"You are right. I should talk to him and make him accept us." Singto smiled. 
He kissed Krist and tried to lay above him but Krist stopped him.

"P, its not that I don't want to but I know that you will feel more guilty. The day your Pa gives us his blessings we can do this." Krist smiled.

Singto loved him even more now. He was so lucky to him in his life. He kissed him softly and hugged him.

Later that night Singto went to his Pa. His Pa saw him and smiled,"You havent slept yet? Whats wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Pa, I love you alot. You are the most important to me. But Pa I have fallen in love with Krist. I know that you have your reasons to reject this relationship but please can't you accept us? For my happiness. I cant choose between you two. It breaks me to see one of you hurt. Please Pa for me." Singto had tears in his eyes. He pleaded his Pa.

Pa cried seeing Singto crying and pleading. He wants his happiness. He cant see him hurt.

"Singto whatever I did it was for your own good. What if tomorrow everyone knows about this? Will everyone accept you? What if you are forced to take only gay series? What if people didnt let you work? I am afraid that you will be tormented. You won't be alone even Krist will be punished for this. How can you destroy his life too?" Pa said crying.

"Pa, i don't know what future awaits us but I know one thing that we will be happy together. I know that many people won't accept this but I am not bothered. For me you are important and also Krist. As long as I have you I don't fear anyone or anything. People can talk what they want but they can't destroy my hard work and my career. I will work hard for us both. Please Pa."

Pa listened to Singto. He understood that no matter what  Singto will always do what he feels is right. He is strong and he will protect his loved ones at all costs.

Pa was silent. He looked at Singto and said,"Before I give you my blessings I want to meet Krist and his parents. You are not alone in this. We have to consider what Krist wants and what his parents want. Let me talk to them then I will tell you my decision."

Singto agreed smiling. Atleast his Pa agreed to talk about this with Krist and his parent's. He was sure that Krist's parents will give their blessings. He asked his Pa,"When would like to meet them? I will call Krist and let him know."

"You dont have to call him. I will call him and meet him. I won't tell you when I will meet him."

"Why Pa?"

"My wish. I will meet him when I want and alone with his parents. I don't want you to interfere. Understood?" His Pa told him sternly.

Singto agreed. I hope Pa meets them soon. I hope the meeting goes well. Singto sighed. There were too many things he hoped.