Chapter 93

Krist and Singto were busy with their work. Annie would message or call Krist but now he didn't talk or meet her much. He didn't want to upset Singto. Annie had taken admission in Krist's University but as Krist had completed his education they didn't meet. Nat and Brian were meeting Krist for dinner.

"It's been such a long time. What are you two doing now?" Krist asked Nat and Brian.

Brian smiled and said,"We have interviewed in a few companies. Hope we get jobs in the same company so that we can be together always."

Nat blushed at this. Krist smiled looking at them. It's been such a long time since Knot's accident and Angel's devilish plan. He didn't trust Brian before but now he could. Nat was his friend in college and Brian became after that. They were chatting along when

"Hi Krist. What are you doing here?"

Krist was surprised and turned to look at the person. He was shocked to see Annie.

"Hi. Am with my college friend's. What are you doing here?" Krist asked.

"Ohh. I also came for dinner with my friend's." Annie replied.

She pointed towards a table where some girls were sitting. Krist smiled at them and they started giggling. Annie stood looking at Nat and Brian. Krist watched this and said,"These are my friend's Nat and   Brian."

Annie greeted them and then said,"Krist, would you come over to my friend's? Would like to introduce you to them."

Brian was shocked at this. He looked at Krist and when Krist looked at him he gestured a No. Krist understood and said,"Sorry Annie but I want to have dinner with my friend's. Maybe some other time."

As they were chatting some customer's came to Krist and asked for selfies. Krist smiled at them and obliged. He greeted them and after taking selfies thanked them. They congratulated him for his engagement and then went. Annie stood in a corner and looked upset. Krist noticed this but ignored her. Nat looked at Annie and asked,"Annie, why are you upset?"

Annie looked at Krist but he didn't ask anything. She sighed and said,"Oh I just wanted Krist to meet my friends but he doesn't want to."

Krist was about to answer but Brian replied,"Annie, how can you expect him to meet your friend's who he doesn't know? You are disturbing us can't you see that. He is with his friend's and if he doesn't want to meet them then you shouldn't force him."

Nat wanted to interrupt but Brian glared at him so he kept silent. Annie looked at Krist hoping that he would say something but Krist just ignored her. Annie apologized and went away.

Brian glared at Krist and asked,"Who was she? Is she really your friend?"

Krist nodded and told him about Annie. He also told them that Singto  didn't like her and had told him to stay away from her. Nat said,"If Singto has said to be away from her then you should. He will never tell you anything wrong."

Krist sighed and said,"I know. I will try to keep away. I will be careful don't worry."

Nat smiled but Brian still looked sceptical. He didn't trust much but he was sure that he can't trust Annie.

After dinner Krist went home. Singto had arrived earlier and was waiting for him. Krist smiled at him and kissed him. Singto told him to change and come to bed. Singto laid on bed watching Krist taking his night clothes and going to bathroom. When Krist returned he laid beside Singto and snuggled closer to him.

"Hmm. How was your dinner with Nat and Brian?" Singto asked.

"It was good. They are waiting for job. Hope they get a job soon." Krist said.