Chapter 88

Singto got busy preparing for his secret plan. He had made travel plans to a resort as Krist loved the sea. He hadn't told their friend's about this as he wanted to surprise them. Krist was looking at Singto. He knew that Singto must be planning something but he didn't know what. He had asked his Pa and P'Jane about it but they didn't tell him anything.

Krist and Singto had gone to his doctor for checkup. His back was fully recovered now and he didn't have to come again. Singto was relieved that Krist was healthy now.  They were returning to their place when Krist told Singto,"P, why don't you start working out? You like being fit na."

Singto was surprised to hear this. He had always maintained his body by doing workouts at home. He didn't feel like joining any gym. He looked at Krist and smiled. He asked Krist,"Why? Don't you like my body now?"

Krist hit his shoulder lightly and blushed. Singto laughed watching this. He held his hands for some time and then moved it over Krist's thighs. Krist could feel goosebumps on his body. He tried to remove his hands but Singto started to move his fingers on his thighs again. Krist held his hands and said,"P...please..dont tease me."

"Why you don't like this? Hmm...now should I do something new?" Singto whispered in his ears.

Singto had parked his car in a secluded area and was now caressing Krist's thighs with one hand and the other hand was on Krist's neck. He pulled Krist closer and licked his lips. Krist moaned.

"P...please...stop teasing na..." Krist whispered.

Singto moved his hands on his thighs and settled on his bulge. Krist gasped. He closed his eyes and waited for Singto's next move. Singto smiled seeing Krist like this. First he just wanted to tease him but now he can't control his desire. He kissed him hard and grabbed his hair. His tongue roamed inside his mouth and his hands were caressing his member.

Krist couldn't stop moaning. He surrendered to Singto and became a puppet in his hands. He wound his arms in Singto's neck. Singto pulled Krist into his lap and tried to remove his shirt. Krist kissed him hard but then held his hands. Singto looked at Krist curious. Krist touched his forehead with his and kissed his hair.

"P, we should do this at home na. We are in your car and it's daylight. What if someone sees us?" Krist said.

Singto sighed. He hugged him and then looked at him. He smiled and said,"Sorry Krist I couldn't control myself. Let's go home."

Krist smiled and went back to his seat. They couldnt continue after reaching home as when they went to their home they saw Krist's mom making dinner with Debora. Krist went and hugged his mom. Susan hugged him and kissed his cheek. Singto greeted him and Susan hugged him as well. They had dinner together. When Krist had gone to shower, Susan asked Singto,"So how is your special plan going on? Did you buy the ring?"

Singto smiled and nodded. "I bought it. We are leaving for a resort after 2 days. I have planned everything and I hope Krist loves it. Do you think Krist will say yes?"

Susan was shocked at this. She smiled and asked,"Why? Do you think he will refuse?"

"I don't know. What if he is not ready yet? What if he thinks it's soon for us? What if...."

"Sing, Krist loves you more than anything. I am sure that he will say yes. Stop imagining wrong things. Don't be scared na." Susan said smiling.

Singto was relieved but still he was afraid of Krist's reaction.

"Sing, if Krist agrees will you announce publicly that you are engaged?" Susan asked. She had no problems with them getting married but she was scared of the society. What if the society doesn't accept them? What will people say? What if someone tried to hurt Krist again like Angel did? Susan was scared of so many things but she never told anyone as she knew that if Krist knows then he will have to choose between them which she didn't want.