Chapter 12

Krist wemt home in a daze. He was smiling the whole time and nibbling his lips.  He could still feel Singto's breath and his manly smell on him. At last he confessed to him and his kiss is his confirmation that Singto loves him too. Krist wanted to share this news with someone and the first person he called was Knot.
He called Knot excitedly.

"Hmm Knot. Were you busy?" Krist asked.

"Krist, am never busy for you. What's the matter?? You sound different" Knot asked concerned.

Krist excitedly told him everything that happened including the kiss. Knot felt his heart break into pieces. His face had a sullen look. He closed his eyes for a moment and then spoke trying to be happy for Krist's sake.

"Thats great. Am so happy for you that Singto accepted your love. He will always love and care for you I am sure of that."

"Thanks Knot. I can't even tell you how happy I am. Why dont we celebrate? What do you say? Will ask P'Sing and if he agrees we will meet up." Krist started to plan.

"Am free whenever you ask me to. Now take rest and sleep. Will talk tomorrow." Knot said.

Krist cut the call and tried to sleep but he couldnt. He thought of messaging Singto.

"P'Sing are you awake?" Krist typed.

He waited for a reply but he didnt get any. That's odd he thought. Maybe he is busy with his project. Will call him tomorrow morning.

Singto had taken a long and cold shower. He had controlled himself in front of Krist but in the shower when naked he remembered Krist's kiss. His soft lips on his neck and his moans. He got hard and he started to touch himself. He imagined Krist touching him. Imagined his lips on his neck and chest. Singto started moaning and touching himself. When he came he cried Krist's name and rested on the wall.

Singto relaxed after some time and smiled thinking about his actions. "Soon Krist. I will make you moan and take your body as mine. Soon." Singto smirked.