Chapter 26

"Knot, please come with me. I don't want to go alone. Please na." Krist pleaded Knot.

In two days he has to go to the photoshoot at beach. His manager had told him that he was paired with Godt. That didn't worry him but Singto will also be there. He wasn't ready to see him yet. He still needed some time. He wasn't sure if he hated him but he was sure of one thing. He didnt want to be alone with him. He needed Knot by his side. What if he does something stupid again?

Knot understood why Krist wants him there. He agreed to accompany him to the shoot. He didn't trust Singto. What if he hurts Krist again? If he will be there with him, he will be able to protect him.

Krist smiled and hugged him. Krist's mom saw them hugging and smiled to herself. "Maybe Krist has started liking Knot." she thought.

Krist went to his class. He saw Singto in cafetaria with his friends. He was laughing. Krist stood watching him. "Why am I looking at him? Am not going to hurt myself anymore." He said to himself and walked away.
Singto kept looking at Krist. He can always feel Krist. Feel his eyes on him. He felt relieved that Krist didnt hate him. He knew that thd way he behaved he deserves it but he can't bear Krist's hatred.

It was time to leave for the beach. Krist went with Knot. His manager and team behind them in another car. The distance was short only 3 hours. Krist was chatting the whole day. He was excited to go to the beach.

"Don't you think it would be more fun with the whole gang?" Krist asked Knot.

"It would be but they are busy right now. Maybe we can come again."Knot replied.

"Did I disturb your work? I shouldn't have forced you to come. You must be also busy with your work. Sorry Knot." Krist said keeping his head down.

Knot laughed,"I wanted a short vacation. Have been working alot with the gym opening. U don't need to apologise."

Krist felt good. He smiled and looked out. They had reached.

After taking out their luggage, everyone waited in lobby for their room keys.

Singto had arrived with his team and P'Jane. He saw Krist coming with Knot. He felt jealous. Why is he always with Krist? Are they a couple? No, it cant be Singto was thinking.

P'Jane saw Singto scowling and noticed Krist with Knot. "Why don't you go and say hello?" he told Singto.

"No need. Am tired just want to rest now. " Singto replied.

"We have paired everyone to share a room. I hope everyone will adjust. Its only for 4 days." Rick told everyone. He was the manager of the hotel.
Everyone nodded.

Singto was waiting for his room key. He was anxious to know who was sharing room with Krist.

Rick went to Krist. "I know what you want. I have paired you with Singto."
Krist was shocked. He didn't know hiw to react. He was to say something but just then,"Thank you Rick but i will be sharing with Krist if you don't mind." Knot said and took the key.
Rick looked a little shocked but didnt say anything. Krist was relieved. "Thank you Knot." Knot just smiled and left with their luggage.
Krist looked at Singto. They looked at each other and then without saying anything left for their rooms.