Chapter 33

After meeting Godt and Bas, Singto's Pa went to Krist's place. He met his parent's. They were surprised to see him.

"Sawadee Khrap. How are you?" Singto's Pa greeted his parents.

"We are good. Please have a seat." Krist's mom welcomed him and sat across him.

"Ohh. What a surprise. We didn't expect you to come here. You could have called us to your home." Krist's dad said.

"No. Its not a problem. I wanted to speak you about something. Is Krist home?" Singto's Pa asked.

"No. He went to class. What do you want to ask?" Krist's mom asked.

"Singto and Krist love each other and want to stay together. Singto had asked for my blessings. I wanted to ask what is your opinion?" Singto's dad said.

Krist's parents smiled.Krist's dad replied," Yes we do know. Krist is our only son and for us his happiness is important. If he loves Singto and wants to stay with him we will surely give our blessings."

Singto's Pa was shocked. He didn't expect this answer. He asked again,"But aren't you concerned about tge society?"

Krist's dad replied,"Why should I bother with society? What my son does in his life shouldn't concern anyone. If I force my son to do something he dislikes only for society sake then my son will be unhappy. No one will bother with his happiness. I have faith in my son. If he thinks that Singto is the one for him then I will accept him with my whole heart."

Singto's Pa was happy. Krist was so lucky to have such loving parents. They spoke about other matters and then he left from there.

That evening he called Krist and gus parents home for dinner. He didnt tell Singto anything about it.

"Pa, who is coming for dinner? You have so many dished." Singto asked.

"Just wait. You will see for yourself." he replied.

When the doorbell rang, he told Singto to open the door. Singto was surprised to see Krist and his parents.
He waid his parents and welcomed them. Both parent's greeted each other. Krist waid Singto's Pa.

"I don't understand why did your Pa call us here? Do you know P?" Krist asked.

Singto shrugged his shoulders. Even he didn't know. He wanted to ask his Pa but he didn't answer him.

After dinner, everyone sat in living room. Singto's Pa spoke,"I met Krist's parents today morning. I wanted to know their views on your relationship. Now I want to ask Krist. Do you really love my son? What if it's only attraction?"

Krist was surprised. He didn't about Singto's Pa coming to his place. His parent's didn't tell him. He replied,"Yes sir. I love P alot. He is not my attraction. I really do care for him."

"What about your career?"

"I don't think my career will be affected by my decision. If we do face any obstacles we will do it together. We will be string for each other."

Singto's Pa was satisfied with his answer. "Singto and Krist, I give you my blessings. Always be happy and love and care for each other. I wish you all the best for your future."

Singto couldn't believe his ears. Atlast his Pa had agreed to his relationship. He hugged his Pa. He was si happy he was crying.
"Thank you so much Pa. I love you alot."

Krist hugged him also and Singto hugged Krist's parent's. They were so happy. Now everything is great. They can be together now. They were looking at each other lovingly.