Chapter 44

No one asked about Knot at lunch. They spoke and laughed. They made plans to go for water sports. Everyone got excited.

In evening they went to the beach. Krist was happy now to be with Singto. He had decided to talk with Knot when he went back. For now he wanted to have fun.

After dinner Prem asked,"Now that Knot is not here will Krist sleep with Singto?"

Everyone waited for their answer. Toota said,"I can sleep alone. Don't worry."
Krist looked at Singto awaiting his answer. He does want to be with Singto. He said,"Ok then I will shift with P. Thanks Toota."

Singto was surprised at this but he didn't say anything. After dinner Krist packed his bag and went to Singto's room. Toota came to his room. He smirked and said,"Enjoy the night."

Krist blushed. After finishing his unpacking he hugged Singto. He coukd sense that Singto is thinking something.

"What are you thinking P?"

"Krist it's not like that I dont want to sleep here with you but you do remember what your dad had told us before coming here."

Krist made a face. "But they are not here to see. We can sleep together. I won't tell them about this. Now please stop thinking and love me." Krist started to kiss him.

Singto wanted to talk but Krist didnt want to. He sighed. He kissed him and started to caress his neck. Krist started to moan and grabbed his shoulders.

Singto stopped kissing him and looked at him. Krist saw him and approached him again. This time Krist sucked and bit his lower lips. Singto moaned. He couldn't hold back anymore. He took Krist to bed and laid him down.

Krist removed his clothing fast and waited for Singto to join him on bed. Singto removed his clothes and joined Krist. He kissed Krist and started to touch him on his chest. He rubbed his nipples. Krist sucked and bit him on his neck.

Singto started to rub his member. Krist moaned and grabbed his hair. Singto started to suck him and licked his member. Krist couldn't stop moaning.
"P...aaahhhh....please....."
He came in his mouth and Singto licked him clean.

Krist grabbed Singto upwards and started kissing him. He bit his lips amd caressed his nipples. Singto moaned."Aahhh....hmmm."
Krist caressed his member and touched his abs. He started to lick his member and sucked him. Singto grabbed his hair and started to ram his mouth. He came in his mouth. Krist smiled at him and went to lay on top of him.

"P....please....I want more."he licked his neck and moaned.

Singto flipped his body and grabbed Krist's legs amd started to spread it. He touched his hole. Krist grabbed the bedsheet tight. Singto started to loosen him so that he doesnt get hurt. Krist was arching his back. Singto thrust hus member hard into him. Krist stiffened as he was not prepared well.

"P..aaah...its hurting."

Singto stopped his movement and looked at Krist. He went over him amd stroked his hair. Krist kissed him and after relaxing a bit he started to move himself. Singto started his thrusting and rammed Krist hard. He came between Krist's legs. He hugged Krist and kissed him gently.

They both went to sleep in each other's arms.