Chapter 71

Singto was sleeping when he noticed someone hugging him from behind. He turned towards that side and sighed when he saw Krist. He was crying and hugging him. He hugged him tight and pulled him more closer.

"P, do you also think I am a slut?" Krist cried more while saying this.

Singto was shocked. He controlled himself amd answered calmly,"No never. I know you and you can never do anything like that I am sure. You love only me."

"Did I do anything wrong? Why is everyone punishing me?"

"You have done nothing wrong. People like to bad mouth about other's. You shouldn't care for people who are not important to you. They will forget everything in a few days. Don't get upset for them."

"Did you believe those pics?"

"No. How can I? When you had told me about them earlier itself. I trust you. You can't do anything wrong."

"Are you hurt that I clung to Knot yesterday?"

"I won't lie. I felt alittle bad as I wanted to comfort you but I just wanted you to be calm. I know Knot. He is your best friend and sometimes he can comfort you. I don't mind."

"I was scared that you won't believe me and will leave me. I was scared that's why I wanted Knot beside me. I am sorry P."

"I know that I have hurted you in the past but I won't do it anymore. I can understand Krist. Dont feel guilty. I can never beleive anything like that. I love you Krist and I cant live without you. So don't be afraid that I will leave you. I can never do that."

"Thank you P. I love you so much. I was really scared of losing you."

"Hmmm. Now have some sleep. You are tired. Lets cuddle like this. You like this na."

Krist smiled and snuggled to his chest. Singto caressed his hair and both went to sleep.

In the morning, Singto got up first. He saw Krist still sleeping. He washed himself and went out. Knot had also showered and was wearing yesterdays clothes. He had prepared breakfast for them. He saw Singto and told him to have food.
They both sat down and ate silently.

"How is Krist now? Did he sleep?" Knot asked.

"Yes. He is sleeping. He was a mess yesterday. Thank you for staying yesterday. I think he will be ok today." Singto said.

Knot said,"Its not a big deal. I will always be with Krist. At a time like this how can I leave him?"

Singto smiled. After breakfast Knot left as he had to change and he had a few meetings. He promised that he will call after a few hours and will come to have lunch with Krist. Singto nodded.

Singto was clearing up when his phone rang. He looked at the number. It was mae.

"Sawadee Khrap mae."

"Sawadee Khrap Sing. Hows Krist? Is he ok? We didnt know anything. We just now came to know on the news. What happened?"

Singto sighed. Singto's Pa and Krist's parents has gone to visit Krist's grandma. They didn't know anything so Singto told them. Mae was shocked.

"How is Krist now? We are coming back tonight. We will come straight there. Don't worry Sing."

Singto smiled and cut the call. He was happy that they are coming. Krist needed his parents too. Mae will take care of him much better. He switched on the TV and watched the news. There was a press conference last night with Pete. He had said that they had removed all pics and videos from the media. Also he had removed all the comments. He had said that he had filed a police complaint about the leak. He had requested everyone to forget about this issue.