Chapter 28

Krist was frowning. He was angry at Singto. How could he do that? He was so angry. Knot looked at him and laughed. "Will you stop looking like that? Behave Krist."

"You are telling me to behave. You should tell that bitch to behave. Did you see what she just did?" Krist said frowning.

Knot laughed again. "Krist, we are at a beach. What do you expect her to wear?"

Krist was still frowning. Angel had come out of the make up room wearing a bikini. She moved upto Singto who was wearing shorts. She was trying to flirt with him. Krist hated how she was touching Singto on his shoulder. He snapped when she touched Singto on his abs. Krist was angry. How could Singto allow her to touch him? His abs? Thats personal. Krist was still scowling in a corner. Singto was posing with Angel and doing the shoot. He noticed Krist's face and was happy to see him jealous.

He noticed Knot beside Krist. He knew they were just friends but still couldnt help being jealous. He wanted the shoot to be over soon so that he can talk to Krist alone.

After Krist it was now Singto's turn to scowl. Godt came wearing shorts and he had to admit they looked hot together. Why did I refuse this shoot with Krist? I can't see him half naked next to someone else. 

Knot and P'Jane both laughed watching. "They are mad about each other. They love one another so madly and deeply. They can deny it but they can't hide it."P'Jane said laughing.

Knot agreed. One glance at Singto being close with someone else and Krist had forgotten everything. He still loves Singto madly but he will deny it he was sure.

At lunch Angel sat beside Singto. Krist was more angry now. He glared at her and asked Knot,"Why is she sitting beside Singto? Can't she leave him alone."

Knot just laughed. Krist glared at him now,"Whats so funny?"

"Few weeks ago you were so heartbroken by Singto that you hated him and now one look at him getting close to someone else and you are back to being jealous and possessive. Can I ask why?"

Krist was shocked. Knot was right. Why am I behaving like this? I know what Singto feels for me then why am I doing this? I dont want to get hurt. He kept silent.

Singto frowned seeing Krist sad. Why did he change? What happened? He was thinking of talking with Krist but then he remembered his promise. He decided to leave Krist alone.