Chapter 34

Singto and Krist were now a couple but they didn't make it official. They wanted to wait before doing that. Singto had cleared his finals and he was now working the whole time. He had a series coming up and some photoshoots. Krist was still in University. He didn't tell his friends about Singto only Knot. He felt bad that he couldn't accept Knot's love but he was glad to him as his best friend. They would hang out same as before. Knot never showed any discomfort towards Singto. Krist was happy everything worked out fine.

Singto had taken Krist out for dinner. After dinner Krist asked,"P, can I spend the night with you?"

Singto looked at Krist surprised at his question. Krist was blushing. Singto held his hand and pulled him close. He brought his lips close to his as if he was going to kiss him. He didnt kiss him. Upon going close he huskily asked,"What do you have in mind?"

Krist sighed. He wanted to kiss him so badly. He wanted to kiss him but Singto was teasing him. "First tell me what do you want?" He whispered and nibbled his lower lip.

Krist moaned. His voice struggled. He whispered,"Ahh P....hmmm....I want you..."

"You want me to..." Singto licked his lips now. Moving his tongue on his lips now.

Krist held onto Singto tight. He couldn't stand. He can't even speak but Singto was teasing him to tell him.
"Ahh....P....please make me yours."

This made Singto lose his patience. He gripped his neck and started to kiss him passionately. His hands moved onto Krist's neck and he slided down. Caressing him on his shirt.
Krist just moaned.

Singto pulled apart and took his hand and went towards his car. They were silent the whole way to Singto's house. As soon as he parked the car, Singto again pulled Krist into a kiss which was full of hunger and lust. They just wanted to reach Singto's room and make love. As soon as they opened the door, Singto's Pa was sitting on the couch. He saw them kissing and was shocked. Singto realised his Pa in front of him and pulled away from Krist. At first Krist didnt understand but when he saw Pa he git embarrassed.

Pa said,"Looks like you enjoyed the dinner. But Krist shouldnt you be at home? Its late right now. Your parents would be worried."

Krist didnt know what to answer. He just nodded and was about to leave when Singto said,"Krist I will drop you at home." He was about to go when his Pa told him to come soon as he would be waiting for him to get home.

Singto just nodded and left. In the car, Singto apologised to Krist."Sorry Krist. Maybe next time." He smiled and hugged him.
Krist was sad at first but he didn't want to show it.

Singto dropped Krist at his place. They hugged and kissed several times. Singto dropped him with a sad heart. He so wanted to make love to him but he didn't know when he would be able to.

His Pa and Krist's parents had accepted them but he can't spend the night at Krist's place nor he at his. Maybe I should buy a new place for us? But it will make his Pa sad and alone. He was confused. What should I do??