Chapter 42

After lunch everyone took a nap as they were tired and there was nothing to do. Singto went to Krist amd asked him about his hand. Krist showed him that it was okay now. He again apologised and was about to go to his room but then he saw Knot.

He hasn't apologised to him yet. He was harsh and rude to him too. So thinking he went towards him,"Sorry Knot. I shouldn't have behaved like that. Friends?" He put out his hand as to shake hands and be friends again.

Knot looked at him and accepted his hand. He smiled at him. He looked at Krist and smiled.

Krist was relieved that they are friends again. He git scared earlier seeing Singto so jealous. He neverknew he could behave like that. Krist decided to be careful while talking with Knot.

After a nap everyone went into the sea. They played games and were having fun. Krist and Singto were feeling hot not due to the sun and the passion and lust between them. Both were in their shorts and bare chested. Krist went towards Singto and touched his shoulder. He signalled him to follow him in a corner of the beach where they can be alone.

Singto understood and followed Krist. He couldn't stop nibbling his lips.

After making sure that no one can see them Singto pulled Krist into his arms. They started kissing passionately. Singto grabbed Krist's waist and hugged him tight. Krist moaned and Singto moved his tongue inside his mouth. Singto started to caress Krist on his chest and moved his fingers on his nipples. He started to tweak the buds. Krist couldnt take it anymore.

He touched Singto on his stomach and lowered his hand onhis bulge. Singto had gotten hard as soon as he touched him. Krist moaned his name and touched him more. Singto sucked and bit Krist on his neck so hard that it became red.

Krist continued touching Singto on his bulge. They didn't want to stop. Both had become crazy for each other. Singto didnt want to stop. He started to lower himself in front of Krist and caressed his bulge. He lowered his shorts amd freed his member.

Krist moaned. "P...yes....please touch me..."
Singto smiled at him and took his member in his mouth. He started to suck hard from the top to the base. Krist couldn't stand. He clutched on Singto's hair hard and fucked his mouth. He kept on ramming his mouth till be came.

Afterwards they both laid down on the beach. Krist started to kiss him and touched him on his chest.  He wanted to feel Singto too. He started kissing him and started to mive lower. When he reached his member he removed his shorts. First he touched from the top to the base. Singto moaned. He grabbed his hair and made him take his member in his mouth. Krist smiled and did that. He licked and sucked on his member. Singto moaned his name. He was getting more breathless now. He came in his mouth. Krist went to lay on top of him and kissed him gently. Singto hugged him and kissed him.

After some time when they regained their composure they wore their clothes and went towards their friends.

"Where had you two gone?" New asked Singto.

"Krist was hungry so we went for a snack." Singto replied.

Knot had noticed them leaving but he couldnt stop them. He didn't want to come between them.

After dinner everyone ordered drinks. Knot didnt like strong alcohol so he ordered something light.  Actually he didn't want to get drunk. He had to keep Krist away from Singto tonight. He had promised Krist's mae and dad and he didnt want to break it. That is why he didnt stop them in the evening. He knew everything but he didnt want to be cruel to them. But now he had to. 

It was amusing to see Bright when he was drunk. Gun tried to stop him but he didn't listen. After several drinks Gun dragged Bright to their room. Everyone started to leave. Knot sighed looking in front of him. Both Krist and Singto were drunk. Toota asked his help in taking Singto to his room. Knot told him to go first.

As he was about to take him Krist stopped him and started to drag Singto with him to his room. Knot tried to stop Krist but he didnt listen.

As they reached their room Krist toom Singto inside and tried to close the door. Knot didnt let him. He tried to pull him away from Singto but Singto glared at him again.

Krist saw this and pulled Singto closer again. He kissed him hard and hugged him. Knot lost his cool. He pulled them away again and told Krist to leave Singto. Toota saw this and took Singto to his room. Now Krist glared at Knot. He was angry at him for taking his P away from him.

"How dare you? You do you think you are. How could you separate me from my P?" Krist shouted at Knot.

"Krist I am doing whats right. You are drunk right now. Just go to sleep. We will talk tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow? I want to know now.  You are enjoying doing this. You want to separate us." Krist shouted.

Knot sighed. Again he tried to calm him down."Krist please lets just forget it. Please just sleep or else you will get a headache tomorrow."

"How dare you. Now I know why you are doing this. You love me so you are now planning to separate us. You were never happy for me. You are a selfish man Knot. I thought you will support me but no. You are keeping me away from my P. I despise you. I shouldn't have remained friends with you. I was foolish to trust you. You are distrustful."

Knot was hurt. He never expected Krist to say all this to him. He loved him vut he had moved on long time ago. For him only Krist's happiness matters. He didn't want to separate them intentionally. Krist's mae had made him promise and he didn't want to break his word. He also didnt want Singto and Krist to break their promise.

Krist still wasnt quite. He kept on cursing Knot. Knot just listened with tears in his eyes. When Krist felt tired he went and collaosed on the bed. Knot followed him and after him asleep he quietly removed his shoes. He laid him properly and pulled his blanket on his body.

He looked back at the sleeping Krist and left.