Chapter 47

Krist's mae was upset. She saw her husband angry and her son crying. She didn't know whose side she should take. She understands that Krist js young and he wants to be as close as possible to his lover. Her husband just wants to protect his only son.

She went over to her husband."Dave, dont you think you were harsh with Krist? I know you are upset but you shouldnt have spoken to him like that."

Dave looked at his wife and sighed. "Susan, I know I was harsh. Did you not see that he lied to us. He never lied to us before. He never opposed us before. He used to never break his promise. But now since Singto has come into his life he is doing all this. He broke his promise and he lied to us. I am always proud of him. I never refused him anything. I even accepted his relationship with Singto. About moving in I didn't refuse. I just told him to wait till he graduates so that his studies dont get hampered."

"I know Dave but he is young. He wants to live his life with the one he loves. That's nothing wrong with it. Is it? We are his parent's. We must support him in his decisions as we have always did. Let him move in with Singto. I trust Singto. He will take good care of him and he loves him."

Dave listened to his wife. She was right. Krist is not a child anymore. He can make his own decisions. He will always support Krist in his decisions. He knows that Krist loves him alot but he can't force him to do something he doesnt want to. Susan was right. They should allow him to move in with Singto.

"Dave, we are his parent's. He will always love us. But if we force him like this what if we lose him? He wont do anything like that I trust him but still I dont want him hurt."

Dave sighed amd hugged his wife. "I guess you are right. We will talk to Krist tomorrow and tell him to call Singto. I will talk to Singto about this."

Susan smiled and hugged her husband.

"Susan, our house will be lonely without Krist. I won't be able to see him every morning for breakfast or for lunch or dinner. You know how much I love talking to him. I am going to miss all that. Why don't we tell Singto to move in here instead? I don't mind."

Susan laughed." Don't be childish Dave. They are adults now. They should live on their own. Even I will miss Krist alot. We can go over to their place over weekends or call them to stay here. We can make an arrangement so that we all get what we want. Happy now."

Dave sighed. He doesnt want Krist to leave. But he has to leave someday.

He hugged Susan. "Maybe we can spend more tine together now. Even go on vacations dont you think so?" Susan told Dave.

"You are right about that. Well we can go anywhere we want now. Only two of us."

They smiled at each other and hugged.