Chapter 90

The next day P'Jane, P'Yuyu, Singto and Krist attended the press conference. There were many reporters and also many fans who wanted to catch a glimpse of them. P'Jane looked at Singto and Krist and then nodded. He addressed the reporters.

"Sawadee Khrap everyone. Thank you for coming here. Singto and Krist are ready to answer your questions. You can start." He told them

Everyone started at once. There were many reporters and everyone was asking something. Singto and Krist looked at the chaos and laughed. They had never expected so many people to come. Krist said,"Please try to maintain calm. We are here so please don't fight. You can ask one at a time."

Hearing Krist everyone sat silently. One reporter raised his hand. Krist nodded at him and then the reporter asked,"Is it true that you two are engaged now?"

Singto nodded and said,"Yes that's true."

"So the video is real?" asked another reporter.

"Yes, the video is real." Singto answered.

"Krist, can you please tell us the details?" Asked another.

Krist blushed at the memory but then he looked at Singto. He said,"You can see everything clearly in the video. What more do you want me to say?"

"Where were you two dating during Sotus?"

"No we weren't. We realised our feelings for one another after the series ended." Singto answered.

"So when will we see you two in a series again?"

"We don't have any right now but let's see maybe in future." Krist said.

"Will you allow Krist to act opposite other actor's?

"Yaa I don't have any issue with that. Krist can act whatever and with whomever he wants. We won't interfere in each other's career." Singto answered.

"What was your reaction when you saw naked pics of Krist and Godt?"

"I felt bad." Singto replied.

"So when are you getting married?"

"Right now we are busy with our work. Will let you know when we set the date." Krist replied.

"Have both your parent's given their blessings?"

"Yes our parent's have given is their blessings." Singto said.

"Gay marriages are not legal yet. How will you married?"

"We know that legally we can't get married. We will see about that." Singto said.

The questions went on and on. Krist and Singto were exhausted. By the time they finished it was evening. Everyone was feeling hungry. They thanked the reporters for coming and ended the conference.

They went out and were surprised to see many fans out waiting for them. They wai-ed and stood for pics. Everyone was excited for their wedding. Many fans requested to take pics of his ring. Krist blushed and looked at Singto. Singto nodded and then Krist showed them his ring.

"P'Singto, where is your ring?" A fan asked.

Singto smiled and said,"We didn't get the time to buy a couple ring. We will buy it soon and then upload it on our IG."

The fans squealed and giggled. They posed for pics and then P'Jane  came and took them out. Singto looked at Krist who was sweating. He took out his handkerchief and swiped his face. Krist smiled at him and said,"P, I am tired and hungry. Lets eat something na."

Singto nodded and then they went to have food. They had lunch with P'Jane and P'Yuyu. They started discussing their schedule. Singto wanted to get married soon. He was lost in thoughts when Krist nudged him.