Chapter 98

Krist was exhausted. The whole week all he was doing was chatting with his numerous relatives. Uncles, aunts, cousin's and grandma. The whole week seemed as if a lifetime. Singto would also be there with him but they couldn't talk to each other as they were never alone. He was surrounded by everyone the whole time. He was tired smiling the whole time. Susan looked at Krist slumped at the couch and smiled. She went to him and took his head in her lap. Krist smiled and closed his eyes. All his tiredness gone in an instant. Susan kept patting his hair and said,"I know you are exhausted but its only for a few days. Cheer up. You have your bachelor's party tonight right. Don't you have to get ready?"

Krist smiled and nodded. In four day's he will get married to Singto. He hasnt met him the whole week and he was getting restless now. He was stuck at home with his relatives. Bright and Gun stayed with him but then Bright always took Gun with him and they would be out the whole day. Also Knot didn't come the whole week as Tew had come and they were sightseeing again. 

Bright came over to them and said,"Hey get up lazy bones. Get ready fast or we will late for the party. Come on fast."

Krist glared at him. Susan laughed and got up. She said,"Have fun boys but make sure that no one gets too drunk. Don't get into any trouble. Be safe. Ok."

Bright nodded. He told Krist,"I'll be waiting here for you. Gun is getting ready in his room. Now go get ready."

Krist smiled and got up. He went to his room. He took his party clothes and got dressed. He called Singto.

"Hello P. Are you ready?" Krist asked.

"Ya am ready. We will reach the hotel in half hour. See you there."
Singto said and cut the call.

Krist smiled and kept the phone. He called Knot but he didn't answer. He went down and asked Bright,"Where are the other's?"

"They will be reaching the hotel soon. We will go together. Your dad has arranged the cars for us. We don't have to worry about driving." Bright replied.

"Papi, you have to promise me that you will control yourself. You won't get drunk and also no flirting with any girl. Promise me." Gun said.

Krist laughed seeing Gun this possessive. He never thought Bright could have someone who will love him like this. Bright was always fooling around and whenever they went to any club or bar he would flirt shamelessly with every girl. Now Gun has tamed him alot but still he found ways to flirt.

Bright hugged Gun and said,"Baby, dont you trust me. You know that I love you and why should I flirt with a girl? Trust ne I won't na."

Gun smiled and kissed Bright. Krist looked at them and said,"Now can we go or do you want to be late."

Gun smiled and let Bright go. Gun held his hands the whole time. Krist said goodbye to his parents and left.

They had booked 2 hotel's for the bachelor parties. Both tge hotels were closeby and they could meet each other. As soon as they reached Krist saw Singto standing with Knot and Tew. He rushed to him and hugges him hard. Knot and Tew smiled and left from there.

Singto hugged him hard and kissed him."I missed you so much Krist. Hmm. My Krist. Did you miss me too?"

"P, I also missed you. I love you so much." Krist said.

They stayed like that. Kissing each other as if they were meeting after many years. Their friends just stood and smiled at them.

"I never thought that they would come this far. They have gone through so much. I think the more problems they had the more stronger their love became." Knot said