Chapter 22

Krist was crying hard. He came to a park and sat on bench. He clutched his knees and cried hard. He broke. He never expected Singto to break his heart in a such cruel way. Singto, who he always loved and had given his everything to. How could he be so cruel. His phone was ringing but he couldnt answer. He saw the name and picked up.

"Where are you Krist? Please say something." Knot was shouting at him.

He cried more. He didn't know what to do any more. He somehow gave his address to Knot and cut the call. After some time Knot came running towards him. He panicked on seeing Krist like this. He hugged him tight.

"Whats wrong? Please tell me. Please I beg you. Please Krist." Knot wanted to calm him down but he didnt know how. He kept hugging him tight.

Krist just kept crying on his chest. He didn't want to leave Knot. He didnt want to be alone. They stood like that for a long time. Knot kept hugging Krist till he calmed down. When Krist had stopped crying Knot took him home.

Krist's parents were not at home. They had gone to visit Krist's grandma. Knot helped Krist on his bed. He stayed with him till he fell asleep. Krist still was clutching onto Knot's arm. He didnt let go. After making sure that Krist is asleep, Knot tried to leave but as soon as he tried to loosen his hand on his arm Krist woke up. He started panicking.

"Please Knot. Dont leave me alone. Please stay with me. Please Knot." Krist begged.

Knot gave him a smile and laid down beside him."I am not going anywhere. Now sleep." Knot caressed his hair and made him sleep. He was worried seeing him like this. This was the worst. It's as if Krist had broken inside. He didn't know the reason yet but he will sure find out.

Singto went to his home. He cried remembering Krist. How he had cried. Why was he so mean to him? Because he wanted him to hate him. He didnt want him to spoil his life for him. Didn't want to give him false hope. He will always remember Krist. That night he can't forget. It will be always alive in his memories. He took out his phone and saw Krist's pics which he had taken when he was sleeping. "Please forgive me love. I am sorry." Singto cried himself to sleep that night.