Chapter 35

Singto was still thinking of moving out but he didn't know if it's the right thing. His Pa saw him and asked,"What are you worried about? You can share with me." Singto looked at him and said,"Pa, can I move out into my own place?"

Pa was surprised. He had earlier permitted him to move out during the sotus shooting so that he doesn't get tired due to travelling. Now there is nothing going on so he didnt know what to say. Then he remembered the way he and Krist were behaving last night.

"Are you planning to move in with Krist?" he asked Singto.

Singto nodded. He was waiting for his reply. He couldnt face him.

"Have you asked Krist and his parent's about this?"

"Not yet. I haven't asked Krist yet. I thought of asking you first."

"I think you should first Krist's parents. If they allow you then I don't have any problem." He told Singto.

Singto nodded. He was meeting Krist again today. He thought of meeting him at his place so that he can talk to his parent's.

That evening Singto reached Krist's place. He met his parent's.

"Sawadee Khrap Dad and Mom. How are you?" Singto greeted them.

"Sawadee Khrap Singto. Please come in. Have a seat." Krist's mom said.

They looked at Singto. He seemed worried about something.

"Mom and dad I wanted to ask your permission about something." He asked.

Mom nodded and gestured him to say.

"I am thinking of buying my own place. I wanted to ask your permission for allowing Krist to move in with me." Singto replied.

Krist was shocked. He didnt know about this. They had never talked about moving in together.

Krist's mom was silent. His dad replied,"Singto I know how much you love and care for Krist. You have made a good decision but sorry I can't allow Krist to move in with you."

Singto was shocked. He was about to ask him why. Krist's dad continued,"You have completed your graduation and are now working full time. Krist is still studying. I don't want him to get distracted with his studies. You can wait till he has graduated. Till then you will have to wait. I hope you understand."

Singto nodded. His dad was right. Right now Krist should concentrate on his studies. Till the time Krist graduates he will be financially strong and he will be able to provide for him.

He told his dad,"I understand. You are right. I will wait for him to graduate. Thank you dad."

Singto smiled at them and then took Krist for dinner. He looked at him. Krist was silent the whole time. He asked him,"Are you upset with me? I know I should have asked you first before your parent's. Forgive me please."

Krist said,"I am not upset about that. I was surprised that you took such a big decision. We have just started going out."

"I wanted to because of last night Krist. We can't sleep together. So I thought about it but I guess I have to wait till you graduate."

"So you are ready to wait for 2 years for me to graduate? That means you won't touch me till then?" Krist asked blushing. He moved his hand on Singto's neck.

Singto noticed it,"Don't try me Krist. I have agreed to wait for moving in. I didn't promise about not touching you or kissing." He pulled Krist into his arms and kissed him.

They kissed for some time and then went for dinner date. Singto wasn't sure how long will he have to wait to claim Krist's body once again.