Chapter 14

Krist and Singto messaged each other everyday and met for lunch. They haven't been to another date after that but its not bothering them. They are happy in their small world. Singto was happy to spend time with Krist. Atleast he can be with him here without hurting his father.

"P, next week will be your last week in University. Are you thinking of doing internship?" Krist asked.

"Haven't decided yet but I think I will have to do my work. There are some projects which I left in between due to my studies. Will ask P'Jane about it." Singto said.

"P, can we go on a date again?" Krist asked shyly.

Singto looked at him and smiled. "Sorry Krist but will try later on. I promise."

Krist understood and didnt force Singto more. This had become their routine.
Singto knows that his father is against this relationship and he feels guilty that he is leading Krist on with false hope. But he can't help it. He can't live without him. He wants to hug Krist and kiss him one more time. Wants to hear him moan under him but it will be wrong if he continued this. Krist noticed Singto deep in thought and touched him on his shoulder. "P, are you ok? What are you thinking?"

"Krist, lets meet for a date today. Where would you like to go?"

Krist was overjoyed. "Anywhere P. I just want to be with you."

"Can you come to my house then?" Singto asked. He had to be careful while going out with Krist. He cannot be seen out as people will start clicking pics and it will be out on social media. Also his Pa is not homeso he can be with Krist alone without any worry.

"Ok P. Will come there. Will meet by 7 then." Krist replied and then went to his class.

Singto went to his class but his mind was wandering off. He was imagining his dinner date with Krist. He wanted to make it special for him.

As soon as his classes ended he rushed home to prepare for his date. He was dressing into his formal clothes when the bell rang. He froze. He panicked. What if his Pa returned? With a worried face he opened the door but hus worry soon replaced a smile.

"P,Jane what are you doing here? Please come in." Singto brought him inside the house and sat on couch with him.

"Nothing. Just wanted to check on you. Why are you so happy?"P'Jane asked.

"I have called Krist for dinner date here. Am excited for that." Singto replied excited.

P'Jane froze on hearing that. After knowing everything about Singto's father's view on all this he wanted to protect both Krist and Singto from heartbreak. He knows that Singto loves his Pa alot and can do anything for him and he didnt want Krist to be hurt with all this.

"What are you doing Singto?" P'Jane asked worried.

Singto looked at P'Jane and his face became a little serious. He knew what he wanted to ask but he doesn't know how to reply.

"I know what you are asking P. You know how much I love Krist. I just want to spend some time alone with him." Singto replied.

"I have to warn you Singto. Don't play with his heart. You know him well. He wont be able to handle if his heart breaks. Please don't do anything which will hurt both of you." P'Jane warned him

Singto nodded. He knows what he is doing. He can never hurt Krist. He cant even think of hurting him.